If you’re trying to find out how you can watch Barcelona vs. Galatasaray on US TV in the Europa League, you’ve come to the right place.
In the Europa League, Barcelona vs. Galatasaray will be shown on TV and streaming (more details below).
Paramount+ is now offering a 7-day free trial promotion for new subscribers, giving fans the ability to watch a ton of games (live and on-demand) as well as all of their other programming for free during their trial.
After the 7-day trial, Paramount+ is just $4.99 per month. And guarantees you access to all of the Champions League and Europa League games through the end of the 2023/24 season.
Paramount+ includes exclusive original programs such as Evil, Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek Picard, The Good Fight, and The Stand, as well as movies including A Quiet Place Part II, Infinite and more. You can also stream CBSN (CBS News), CBS Sports HQ and ET Live, as well as — with the Premium Plan — your local CBS network.
Advantages of Paramount+ include (1) More than 10,000 episodes of CBS content, (2) more than 2,000 soccer games a season, and (3) will stream every UEFA Champions League and Europa League game through 2024.
Paramount+ also includes plenty of other soccer games from the Champions League, Conference League, Serie A, NWSL, Argentine league, Concacaf Nations League, away World Cup qualifiers for the US men and women’s national teams plus action from the Brazilian league, Asian Champions League and much more.
Paramount+ is available on PC or Mac as well as Roku, iPhone and Android phones, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, PlayStation 4, Samsung smart TV, Vizio and XBOX One.
Courtesy of World Soccer Talk, download a complimentary copy of The Ultimate Soccer TV And Streaming Guide, which features details on where to watch all of the leagues from around the world on US TV and streaming.
To find out when soccer games are on, download the free Soccer TV Schedules App which includes listings of all of the live soccer matches available in the United States (available on Apple iOS devices and Android devices).
Here are the steps to sign up for your 7-day free trial to Paramount+:
1. After clicking the ‘Try It Free’ button, you’ll see the following page that explains the two choices you’ll find. Click ‘Continue’ to be presented with the options:
2. Choose between the ‘Limited Commercials’ or ‘Commercial Free’ option. If you want to save over 15% with an annual plan, click the checkbox. Then hit ‘Continue’ to move on.
3. Next, you’ll need to create a free Paramount+ account:
4. Enter your contact details, and click ‘Continue’ to move to the next step.
5. The following page explains the free 7-day trial:
6. Enter your payment details and then click ‘Start Paramount+’ to begin your free trial.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- ‘World’s best’ Alisson: The goalkeeper who transformed Liverpool
- Benzema needs final triumph to make Champions League his own
- Violent clashes in Tirana before the Conference League final
- Klopp named Premier League manager of the year
- Premier League season 2nd most-watched ever in US history
- Euro titles ‘no help’ to Mourinho ahead of Conference League final
- Premier League approve Boehly’s takeover of Chelsea
- Premier League board approve Chelsea takeover by Boehly group
- Top 15 US TV markets for Premier League viewership
- England boss Southgate concerned by rise in fan disorder