Thierry Henry, legendary France National Team striker and former Arsenal star, has joined CBS Sports’ UEFA Champions League coverage as a studio analyst. Henry will make his debut on UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TODAY this Tuesday, Sept. 28 at 2:00 PM, ET on Paramount+ and CBS Sports Network. UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TODAY, CBS Sports’ live pre-match, halftime and post-match studio show, will lead into the network’s match coverage, highlighted by Paris Saint-Germain vs. Manchester City.
Henry will contribute as a studio analyst over the course of the season alongside host Kate Abdo and analysts Jamie Carragher, Micah Richards, Alex Scott and Peter Schmeichel. In addition to his studio role, Henry will work on various CBS Sports soccer projects.
“Thierry Henry is one of the greatest players of all time, and we are thrilled to welcome him to our UEFA Champions League coverage,” said Sean McManus, Chairman, CBS Sports. “Thierry brings an elite level of knowledge, experience and authority to complement our already outstanding studio team. He makes his debut at an exciting time this week with our strong lineup of studio programming and matches across Paramount+ and CBS Sports Network.”
Known as one of the best players in global soccer history, Henry is the all-time top goal-scorer for Arsenal and the French National Team. His accolades include: a FIFA World Cup title, European Championship win, a UEFA Champions League title, two La Liga and English Premier League titles each, two-time Ballon d’Or runner-up, two-time FIFA World Player of the Year runner-up, two-time European Golden Shoe wins, FIFA World Cup All-Star Team, two-time Premier League Player of the Season, four-time Premier League Golden Boot, three-time FWA Footballer of the Year, five-time French Player of the Year, and Premier League Hall of Fame, among many others. He has spent time as a soccer analyst with Sky TV and currently serves as an assistant coach for the Belgium Men’s National Team.
CBS Sports’ Tuesday and Wednesday coverage will feature all 16 UEFA Champions League matches available on Paramount+, highlighted by a Tuesday matchup between last year’s runner-up, Manchester City, and Paris Saint-Germain, anchored by Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappé and Neymar. Reigning UEFA Champions League winner Christian Pulisic and Chelsea meanwhile will take on Weston McKennie’s Juventus on Wednesday. See below for CBS Sports’ full UEFA Champions League coverage this week.
Champions League TV schedule
All times Eastern.
Tuesday, October 4
Wednesday, October 5
Tuesday, October 11
Wednesday, October 12
Tuesday, October 25
Wednesday, October 26
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Thomas Partey’s health is necessary for Arsenal and Ghana
- Vinícius and Foden should be in the ‘best young talent’ talk
- US Soccer releases report detailing abusive behavior in NWSL
- Book review of ‘How to Win the World Cup’ by Chris Evans
- Manchester United defeat highlights Ten Hag’s need for rotation
- 5 must-see Champions League games in matchday three
- Where to find Leicester City vs. Nottingham Forest on US TV
- Will FOX broadcast the World Cup in 4K?
- Where to find Chicago Red Stars vs. Angel City FC on US TV
- Where to find Portland Timbers vs. LAFC on US TV