Prior to the pandemic, NBC staged several EPL fan festival events across the United States featuring the live Premier League Mornings show. During to the pandemic, the successful event could not happen last season. However, NBC is bringing the Premier League Fan Fest back.
On the weekend of Oct. 23/24, NBC Sports will broadcast their Premier League Mornings show live from Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The trip out to California represents the first time the live morning show makes it way out west. Previously, NBC hosted EPL fan festivals in the likes of Boston, Miami, Washington DC, New York City and Austin.
EPL Fan Festival in Los Angeles
This year, the usual NBC Premier League coverage team will make the trek out to Los Angeles from Bristol, CT.
Rebecca Lowe hosts the coverage, with Robbie Earle, Robbie Mustoe and Tim Howard joining behind the desk. Several guests will join the team throughout the weekend’s coverage. For example, former Watford FC captain and USMNT player Jay DeMerit will join in the celebrations.
NBC encourages fans to attend the EPL fan fest. There, they will have the chance to see NBC’s production of Premier League Mornings and the other programs. Also, fans will be in the background of the broadcast.
READ MORE: How NBC Premier League Fan Festivals develop a connection with American fans.
However, there is one caveat to this event that differs from those that preceded it. Attendees will have to present proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Additionally, the event will be entirely outside to mitigate any possible spread.
To attend the event for free, you’ll need to register ahead of time.
This will be the sixth time NBC brought live coverage of Premier League Mornings that fans can attend live. The EPL fan fests of years past brought 35,000 to Premier League Mornings live broadcasts.
The pandemic forced the last EPL fan festival, set for Philadelphia in April 2020, to be postponed. NBC is still aiming to host an event in Philadelphia, just at a later date.
October 23 & 24 Premier League Coverage
On both Saturday and Sunday, NBC’s usual Premier League Morning show starts at 7 a.m. ET. That will be an early 4 a.m. PT start in California. Saturday’s morning show will be available through Peacock, and Sunday’s show will be on NBCSN.
Goal Zone will follow all the coverage of the games both days.
In terms of games on that weekend, there are a number of interesting contests. On Saturday, Chelsea hosts Norwich City at 7:30 a.m. ET to get the action started. In the later games, Leeds plays Wolves.
On Sunday, there are two great games. Following a two-hour Premier League Mornings show, West Ham hosts Tottenham at 9 a.m. ET. Later, at 11:30, Liverpool travels to Old Trafford to take on rivals Manchester United.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family