Ata Football, a streaming service for women’s soccer, today announced an exclusive U.S. partnership with NBC Sports to increase visibility for the best women’s soccer matches from around the world. NBC Sports and Ata Football teamed in 2020-21 to present 50 Barclay’s FA WSL matches across their platforms. This season, NBC Sports’ coverage of Barclay’s FA WSL coverage increases to 57 matches, including two on NBC and the remainder across CNBC, NBC Sports Network (NBCSN), NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app.
NBC Sports and Ata Football will also feature select, high-profile live matchups from D1 Arkema (French) and Primera Iberdrola (Spanish) expanding access to women’s soccer’s most iconic clubs and biggest stars through Ata Football’s exclusive league rights and agreements.
“We’re excited to expand our partnership with Ata Football to bring top flight international women’s soccer to millions of Americans,” said Wendy Bass, NBC Sports Senior Vice President of Programming & Rights Management.
SEE MORE: Women’s Super League TV schedule
The extension of its partnership with NBC Sports is a testament to Ata Football’s accelerated brand growth and its recognition as a “one-stop-shop” for the global women’s soccer community. “Our vision from day one has been to make women’s soccer more visible, accessible and valued,” said Co-Founder and General Manager of Ata Football, Esmeralda Negron. “NBC Sports has been a tremendous partner, and we’re thankful for their role in putting the best in the world on center stage leveraging our exclusive rights and league relationships.”
In addition to their broadcast across NBC Sports properties, certain matches will be simulcast at atafootball.com. The site streams matches and exclusive highlights from around the world, as well as premium content via partners like Just Women’s Sports and The Equalizer, instructional videos, and virtual events. Users can subscribe to view live matches and gain unlimited content access at http://atafootball.com/members for $6.99/month or $4.99/month with an annual subscription.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Where to find Leicester City vs. Nottingham Forest on US TV
- Will FOX broadcast the World Cup in 4K?
- Where to find Chicago Red Stars vs. Angel City FC on US TV
- Where to find Portland Timbers vs. LAFC on US TV
- Where to find Man City vs. Man United on US TV
- FOX Sports to feature US Soccer float in Macy’s Parade
- FOX says US-England could rank in top 5 biggest games ever
- Umbro’s USA away kit better than Nike’s World Cup effort
- Man City vs Man United: TV coverage details
- Potter magic seals first league win as Chelsea boss