UEFA today announced a landmark deal to broadcast every single game of the UEFA Women’s Champions League from 2021 through 2025 for free on YouTube to viewers around the world. The only regions where the games won’t be available for free via YouTube are the Middle East and North Africa, China and its territories.
It’s the first time UEFA has centralized all Women’s Champions League matches globally.
“We are therefore honored to be able to partner with DAZN and UEFA to bring the UWCL games to fans all over the world, live and for free on YouTube,” said YouTube’s Head of EMEA Cécile Frot-Coutaz.
For the first two seasons (2021-23), fans will be able to watch live and on demand all 61 matches from the group stage onwards for free on YouTube. For the last two seasons (2023-25), all 61 matches will be live on DAZN while 19 matches will be made available for free on YouTube.
DAZN will be responsible for host broadcaster duties.
Subscribe to YouTube’s channel for the UEFA Women’s Champions League today.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season