Expanded Platform Offering Provides Soccer Fans with Must-See Broadcast and Streaming Match Schedules
World Soccer Talk, a leading provider of TV schedules, streaming news and cord-cutting advice for soccer fans in the United States, has acquired SoccerTVBlog, a world guide to viewing soccer, in an expanded resource offering. Launched in 2013, SoccerTVBlog is a source for the latest broadcast news, calendar of matches, and links to U.S. and world schedules for major European Leagues and International competitions. The announcement was made today by Christopher Harris, Publisher, World Soccer Talk.
“As the trusted go-to source for consumers to find out where, when and how to watch soccer games on television and via streaming, we continue to expand and deepen our wealth of resources for our valued super fans,” said Harris. “With the addition of SoccerTVBlog, our active community of soccer fans from across the United States will have increased access to the latest schedules and topics and will continue to enjoy the unique ability to make comments across our site for a truly immersive and interactive experience.”
“World Soccer Talk’s acquisition of SoccerTVBlog will offer soccer fans in the United States an even better guide on how to view the ever-expanding coverage of the sport,” added Ed Perovic, Founder and Publisher, SoccerTVBlog. “Not only will the sites concentrate on the number of leagues and competitions offered, but they also explain the various streaming and TV resources available in the marketplace.”
Perovic will continue to serve as a contributor to SoccerTVBlog. Founded in 2005, World Soccer Talk has served more than 46 million soccer fans globally and generated more than 125 million page views.
About World Soccer Talk
World Soccer Talk is a leading provider of TV schedules, streaming news and cord-cutting advice for soccer fans worldwide. A one-stop-shop for fans to keep up with timely soccer matches, breaking news and expert analysis, World Soccer Talk offers comprehensive schedules, a weekly World Soccer Talk Podcast, coveted interviews with executives from OTT and broadcast TV networks, FAQs, eBooks, guides on cord cutting and ways to watch games, as well as how-to videos. Founded in 2005, World Soccer Talk has served more than 46 million soccer fans globally and generated more than 125 million page views. Partners include NBCUniversal, ViacomCBS, Disney, fuboTV, Sling TV and Fanatiz. Privately held, World Soccer Talk is headquartered in Miami, Florida, with a dedicated reporting staff located throughout the United States and Europe.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Get a Paramount+ one month free trial for a limited time
- Who should host the World Cup Final in 2026?
- Where to find Orlando Pride vs. Racing Louisville on US TV
- Ronaldo wants to leave Man United – reports
- Kylian Mbappé can shock the world again at World Cup 2022
- What is the best soccer stadium in the world?
- Where to find Santos vs. Flamengo on US TV
- Where to find Fluminense vs. Corinthians on US TV
- Romelu Lukaku homecoming provides opportunity at Inter Milan
- Wimbledon, Tour, cricket and rugby find Covid still in the air