Paris (AFP) – French Football Federation president Noel Le Graet was reelected for a fourth term after a crushing victory against his two rivals on Saturday.
The 79-year-old, in the role since 2011, saw off Frederic Thiriez and Michel Moulin in the first ballot to earn a further four years as FFF chief.
In the ballot at the federation’s general assembly, he emerged with 73.02 percent of the vote, with lawyer and former head of the French League (LFP) Thiriez garnering 25.11%.
Moulin, a club advisor and businessman, mustered only 1.87%.
Le Graet was extending his reign at the head of the domestic football scene after his previous election wins in 2011, 2012 and 2017.
One item on his agenda will be the findings of an external report he commissioned last September into complaints from some FFF staff about alleged bullying and harassment in its senior administrative management.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Brazil against replaying abandoned Argentina World Cup qualifier
- Real Madrid defeat Eintracht Frankfurt to win fifth UEFA Super Cup
- Silva says Man City know what he wants amid Barcelona links
- Zamalek president jailed for insulting rival
- Peacock TV wishlist of improvements to enhance streaming service
- ‘Very good’: Werner says Flick encouraged him to return to Leipzig
- Alexis Sanchez joins Marseille after leaving Inter
- CAF launches new Super League to boost clubs
- Qatar World Cup start brought forward to November 20: sources
- Qatar World Cup to start a day early on November 20: sources