How to watch streaming without commercials

How to watch streaming with no commercials

It’s the dream. Being able to watch streaming with no commercials. Let’s face it. There’s nothing more annoying than having commercials interrupt your viewing experience especially if you’re unable to fast forward past them. It’s even worse when the commercials are louder than what you’re actually trying to watch. And don’t get me started about getting inundated with ads for the latest prescription drugs.

At the end of the day, you just want to watch the program uninterrupted.

Some streaming services are starting to offer ad-free options to their monthly and annual plans. Here’s the run-down of what’s currently available:

Watch streaming services with no commercials

Soccer-centric options:

With many of the Premier League games featured on Peacock Premium, one option to consider is Peacock Premium Plus, which is their commercial-free option for just $9.99 per month — only five dollars more than the Peacock Premium option. While labeled as an ad-free plan, there are still some limited commercials depending on the programming. To see how it works, try the 7-day free trial.

To save even more money and hassle, consider the Peacock Premium Plus annual plan for $99.99, which saves you $19.89 per year.

While 45% of Premier League games are on Peacock TV, the other 55% are across NBCSN and NBC (although that will change during the 2021/22 season when it’ll be USA Network and NBC). Finding a commercial-free option of NBCSN is not available just yet, so your best bet in this regard is to hope that NBC moves more games to Peacock TV for the 2022/23 season.

Paramount+, CBS’ rival to Peacock, offers a Commercial Free option. Similar to Peacock, Paramount+ is $9.99 per month for Commercial Free tier, five dollars more per month than their regular Limited Commercials option. The company also offers an annual plan of $99.99, saving subscribers around $20 per year. Paramount+ holds the rights to both the Champions League and Europa League in the United States through 2024. Along with a more true ad-free experience, this plan also allows users to download movies and shows to watch offline later. All of these options are available with a free 7-day trial to Paramount+.

Watching streams with no ads

Pure entertainment options:

Although not specifically for soccer fans, Hulu also offers a commercial-free option as part of the Disney+ Bundle, which — as of press time — is $18.99 for Disney+ and Hulu with no ads and ESPN+.

To get the Disney+ Bundle, activate the offer and then follow the steps until you get to third and final step (see screenshot below). Here, you’ll see where you can add Hulu with no ads.

How to watch streaming with no commercials

The options to stream your favorite programming without commercials may be somewhat limited at the moment, but there are plans out there. And if these ad-free plans continue to get utilized more and more, other streaming services will surely add similar options to their own plans.

Of course, having zero commercials on streaming is almost impossible. When you’re watching your favorite team, you’re likely to see ads running on the screen during games. In addition, due to streaming rights, a small amount of programming will still contain ads. But with the above plans, you’re certainly going to have a much more enjoyable viewing experience overall.

SEE MORE: How to lock in savings with annual soccer streaming plans

Have any questions about how to watch streaming with no commercials? Share them in the comments section below.

 

Special Introductory Offer
  • Starting price: $10/mo. for Sling Orange+Blue
  • Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & Olympics
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FOX, FS1, FS2 and NBCSN
25+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
  • Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
  • Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
  • Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo.
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more

Leave a Reply

Translate »