Fanatiz has announced a partnership with CentroAméricaTV, the prime network for Central Americans living in the United States, to their expanding streaming channel lineup. The network broadcasts news, talk shows, and — most importantly — live soccer.
CentroAméricaTV currently holds the U.S. rights to televise soccer leagues from Costa Rica, El Salvador, and Honduras. The new move adds to Fanatiz’s Central American soccer selection, as the company also acquired rights to TIGO Sports, Guatemala’s top sports channel, just last year.
“At Fanatiz, we strive to provide our subscribers the best in sports content,” claimed Matias Rivera, Fanatiz CEO & Founder. “With the addition of CentroAméricaTV to our roster of partners, we continue to enhance the streaming experience for soccer fans in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada.
“We are thrilled to continue growing our portfolio of content – and by adding the leading network for Central American soccer fans living in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, we continue to give our clients more of what they crave and are now the service with the most Central American soccer content in the U.S.”
As Fanatiz’s CEO said, this partnership is also great news for Central Americans living in Canada and Puerto Rico. In particular, the agreement between Fanatiz and CentroAméricaTV marks the first time that both companies will be available to people living in Canada. This is massively important because Central Americans are one of the fastest-growing Hispanic/Latino communities in the country.
READ MORE: How to watch soccer via Fanatiz
Along with the plethora of Central American soccer leagues, Fanatiz also currently streams live matches from LaLiga, Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue, Coupe de France, Trophee des Champions, Turkish Super Lig, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Superliga Argentina, Copa Argentina, Copa de la Superliga, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ecuadorian League, Copa de Ecuador, Bolivian League, Liga Águila, Copa Águila, CAF Champions League, CAF Confederations Cup, Ascenso MX, KNVB Dutch Cup, Uruguayan league, Colombian Categoría Primera A, Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers, international friendlies, and more.
At $7.99 per month, or $79 annually, Fanatiz’s extensive live soccer selection seems tough to beat. The streaming service is a fantastic option for fans of multiple teams, cord cutters, or just people that want to watch as much soccer as possible for a fair price.
Fanatiz is available as a 7-day free trial.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & MLS
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more