Milan (AFP) – Colombian midfielder Juan Cuadrado will miss Juventus’s midweek Champions League last 16, first leg trip to Porto, the Italian team said Monday.
Cuadrado picked up “a low-grade lesion of the hamstring of the right thigh (and) will be reevaluated again in 10 days,” the club said.
The 32-year-old came off during Juventus’s 1-0 defeat at Napoli on Saturday which put the brakes on the champions’ push for a 10th consecutive league title.
However, Argentine forward Paulo Dybala and Welsh midfielder Aaron Ramsey both “trained partially with the group” on Monday morning.
Dybala has been sidelined with knee ligament damage since mid-January with Ramsey hampered by a muscular problem for the past two weeks.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Silva says Man City know what he wants amid Barcelona links
- Zamalek president jailed for insulting rival
- Peacock TV wishlist of improvements to enhance streaming service
- ‘Very good’: Werner says Flick encouraged him to return to Leipzig
- Alexis Sanchez joins Marseille after leaving Inter
- CAF launches new Super League to boost clubs
- Qatar World Cup start brought forward to November 20: sources
- Qatar World Cup to start a day early on November 20: sources
- Everton succumb to injuries and lack of talent early on in season
- Where to find the MLS All-Star Game vs. Liga MX on US TV