Fanatiz, the high-value sports streaming platform, concludes 2020 hitting key milestones and marking a record year in the brand’s history. Priding itself as the most affordable option for soccer fans on the market, Fanatiz grew its subscriber base by 120% from November 2019 to November 2020, with a total of 90% total growth taking place between January and November 2020 despite a three-month pause in live programming due to the global pandemic.
“Navigating multiple unprecedented challenges this year proved complex, but thanks to strategic decisions we made, as well as the unwavering passion and appetite of soccer fans everywhere, 2020 will go down as a milestone year for Fanatiz,” said Matías Rivera, Fanatiz CEO & Founder. “From revamping the entire brand and platform to launching a new Freemium package accessible to all our fans and striking partnerships with LaLiga North America and channels like beIN Sports Xtra and Trace Sports-Stars Channel, we can’t wait to see what 2021 has in store for us and our passionate customers.”
In addition to being a record year, October 2020 was a record month for the platform. In October, Fanatiz saw 42 percent growth in active Fanatiz subscribers, marking the most growth seen over a period of one month.
The growth is attributed to fans at home eager to start watching their favorite teams again, and generally speaking to a remarkable shift in consumer behavior to digital and streaming offerings. The top performing content on the streaming platform, included: the return of LaLiga, the FIFA World Cup South American Qualifiers, Copa Libertadores, La Liga Profesional de Futbol Argentino and the Brazilian Serie A League, better known to fans as Brasileirao.
The platform’s growth can also be attributed to the users’ perception of the brand and service. In a study conducted by an independent research agency, 3,008 people were surveyed about Fanatiz and five of its closest competitors in the streaming space. According to its findings, Fanatiz ranks first in the Good Value attribute, an attribute recognized by 45.8% of those surveyed, and Top 3 in easy to use with 41.6% and trustworthy with 37%.
As the platform continues to expand and excite loyal viewers in 2021, Fanatiz looks forward to introducing a series of exciting platform updates, new programming partnerships, engaging events and the celebration of the fourth anniversary since its launch in 2017.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & MLS
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more