Mohamed Salah and defending champions Liverpool visit Kevin De Bruyne and Manchester City, Premier League champions the prior two seasons, this Sunday, Nov. 8 at 11:30 a.m. ET on Peacock Premium, highlighting this weekend’s Premier League action.
First-place Liverpool won their second consecutive PL match last weekend with a 2-1 victory over West Ham behind goals from Salah, who is tied for third in the Premier League with seven goals this season, and Diogo Jota, who has scored in two straight Premier League games. Manchester City topped Sheffield United, 1-0, last weekend as Kyle Walker scored his first goal of the season. Arlo White will call the match, joined by former Premier League player Lee Dixon, live from Etihad Stadium.
This weekend’s coverage kicks off Friday, Nov. 6 at Noon ET with Premier League Live on Peacock Premium, followed Brighton & Hove Albion v. Burnley at 12:30 p.m. ET (Peacock Premium). Then at 3 p.m. ET, fifth-place Southampton, who are unbeaten in their last five matches, host Newcastle on Peacock Premium.
Rebecca Lowe hosts Goal Zone, Premier League Mornings, and Premier League Live on Saturday and Sunday. Lowe is joined by former Premier League and U.S. Men’s National Team goalkeeper Tim Howard and former Premier League footballer Robbie Mustoe. Liam McHugh hosts coverage on Friday with Howard and Mustoe.
Saturday’s coverage begins at 7 a.m. ET with Premier League Mornings on NBCSN. Next at 7:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and fourth-place Everton host Marcus Rashford and Manchester United at Goodison Park. At 10 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo, Patrick Bamford and Leeds United visit Crystal Palace.
Saturday’s action continues at 12:30 p.m. ET on NBC and Universo when Christian Pulisic – who’s hoping to return from a hamstring injury – and seventh-place Chelsea host Sheffield United. Last weekend, Chelsea beat Burnley, 3-0, as summer signings Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech each scored. White and Dixon will call the match on NBC, live from Stamford Bridge. The day’s match action concludes at 3 p.m. ET on Peacock Premium as Fulham, who won their first PL match of the season on Monday, visit London rivals West Ham.
Sunday’s coverage kicks off at 7 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo as West Brom host third-place Tottenham, who are unbeaten in their last six PL matches. Spurs’ Heung-Min Son is tied for the league lead in goals with eight, while Harry Kane is tied for fifth in goals (six) and leads the Premier League in assists (eight). Next at 9 a.m. ET, Jamie Vardy and second-place Leicester City host Raul Jimenez and sixth-place Wolverhampton Wanderers (NBCSN, Telemundo).
The weekend’s match coverage concludes Sunday at 2:15 p.m. ET with Arsenal v. Aston Villa on Peacock Premium, followed by Goal Zone at 4:15 p.m. ET.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for this weekend’s Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Friday, November 6
Brighton vs. Burnley, 12:30pm, Peacock Premium — Conor McNamara and Matthew Upson
Southampton vs. Newcastle, 3pm, Peacock Premium — Jim Proudfoot and Efan Ekoku
Saturday, November 7
West Ham vs. Fulham, 3pm, Peacock Premium — Seb Hutchinson and Tony Gale
Sunday, November 8
Man City vs. Liverpool, 11:30am, Peacock Premium — Arlo White and Lee Dixon
Arsenal vs. Aston Villa, 2:15pm, Peacock Premium — Ian Darke and Andy Townsend
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Neuer extends Bayern Munich contract until 2024
- Liverpool confirm signing of Fulham forward Fabio Carvalho
- Marseille midfielder Boubacar Kamara joins Aston Villa
- Inzaghi conquers Inter Milan despite title disappointment
- Ivan Perisic’s Inter future in doubt after stunning season
- Fuelled by Premier League dynasty, Man City crave Champions League legacy
- Barcelona finish with defeat by Villarreal, Granada go down
- Man City win Premier League title after epic fightback
- AC Milan back on top after snatching title from Inter
- Rangnick relieved to secure Europa League spot for Man Utd