Peacock is available on Roku, Apple TV, iOS and Android devices as well as LG and Vizio smart TVs, and a whole bunch of other devices. But not yet on Amazon Fire TV Stick. Until it’s officially available, here’s how you can add install Peacock TV on the Amazon Fire TV Stick so you can watch 175 Premier League games this season:
Step 1. Sign up for Peacock TV through their website. It’s easier and faster to sign up for Peacock TV through their website using your phone or computer. Remember your username and password. You’ll need to enter those into your Amazon Fire TV Stick later. Peacock Premium is $4.99 per month, and they offer a 7-day free trial if you want to kick the tires first.
Step 2. Get Downloader from the Amazon App Store. This is the app you’ll need to install Peacock. It’s a free download. If you can’t find it in the Amazon App Store through your Amazon Fire TV Stick, go into the search feature on Amazon Fire TV Stick and search for Downloader.
Step 3. Make a couple of changes to the settings on your Amazon Fire TV. After you’ve downloaded Downloader, navigate up to the main menu in your Amazon Fire TV Stick and scroll across to the far right, and then select ‘Settings.’ Here, scroll over to ‘My Fire TV’ and select that. Then select ‘Developer Options’ and make sure that the two options listed are switched to the ‘On’ position (ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources).
Step 4. Begin Peacock installation. Open the Downloader app, and click ‘Allow’ if prompted. Then scroll down in the left menu to the ‘Browser’ tab. Then select the address bar where you can enter a URL and type the following URL exactly as it appears below:
If you get an error message, it means you either entered the URL incorrectly or you did what I did which was to enter the URL into the “Home” section of Downloader. Again, select the “Browser” section in Downloader and then enter the URL into the URL field.
Step 5. Install Peacock. Next, wait for the ‘Install’ menu to appear. Select ‘Install,’ and then select ‘Open.’
Now, wait for the “Install” menu to appear. Depending on your Fire TV device, it will either be a full-screen prompt or a pop-up like the one pictured below. Select “Install,” then hit “Open.”
Step 6. Restart Amazon Fire TV Stick. In order for Peacock to work, you’ll need to restart your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Go to ‘Settings,’ select ‘My Fire TV,’ and then choose ‘Restart.’
Welcome to the world of Peacock TV.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more