London (AFP) – England will play New Zealand at Wembley for the first time in November, the Football Association (FA) announced on Wednesday.
Gareth Southgate’s side will take on the All Whites in a friendly on November 12 ahead of their last two Nations League group fixtures away to Belgium and at home against Iceland.
The game is scheduled to be played behind closed doors due to coronavirus restrictions, although the FA is working with the government to get supporters back in stadiums as soon as possible.
England have previously played New Zealand twice, winning both times on a 1991 tour.
Southgate’s outfit returned to action this month with a win in Iceland before drawing with Denmark in Copenhagen, their first fixtures since November 2019 because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Slaven Bilić becomes Watford’s 17th full-time manager since 2012
- Where to find Hungary vs. Italy on US TV
- Where to find England vs. Germany on US TV
- Sling Blue, Peacock and Paramount+ provide the best games for less
- Sling Blue to air over 50 Premier League games through year end
- Where to find Denmark vs. France on US TV
- Where to find Chelsea vs. Manchester City on US TV
- CBS Sports to televise more women’s soccer matches
- Messi claims he had trouble finding himself at PSG
- Arsenal set Women’s Super League attendance record