Following a nearly five-month hiatus, UEFA Champions League returned with a resounding bang on Univision’s networks featuring play from the Round of 16.
TUDN’s telecast of FC Barcelona vs. Napoli on Univision, and simulcast on TUDN, this past Saturday averaged 967,000 viewers for a game that saw Barcelona defeat the Serie A side 3-1.
Friday’s Manchester City-Real Madrid broadcast on UniMás and simulcast on TUDN averaged 514,000 viewers from 3-5PM ET.
Univision’s TUDN will continue its coverage of the UEFA Champions League this week, with Quarter-Final action airing Wednesday through Saturday at 2 p.m. ET across Univision’s networks. Matches will also be streamed on the TUDN app and TUDN.TV and available via TUDN Radio.
Possibly the most highly-anticipated game of them all will be Barcelona against Bayern Munich on Friday, which has been moved from UniMas to the over-the-air Univision channel, as well as being simulcasted on TUDN. For English-language viewers, the game is only available on CBS All Access.
Speaking of CBS Sports, we’re not anticipating the broadcaster to reveal viewing numbers for their UEFA Champions League matches that have aired on CBS Sports Network. The cable sports channel isn’t rated nationally by Nielsen, the audience measurement company.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ