Following a nearly five-month hiatus, UEFA Champions League returned with a resounding bang on Univision’s networks featuring play from the Round of 16.
TUDN’s telecast of FC Barcelona vs. Napoli on Univision, and simulcast on TUDN, this past Saturday averaged 967,000 viewers for a game that saw Barcelona defeat the Serie A side 3-1.
Friday’s Manchester City-Real Madrid broadcast on UniMás and simulcast on TUDN averaged 514,000 viewers from 3-5PM ET.
Univision’s TUDN will continue its coverage of the UEFA Champions League this week, with Quarter-Final action airing Wednesday through Saturday at 2 p.m. ET across Univision’s networks. Matches will also be streamed on the TUDN app and TUDN.TV and available via TUDN Radio.
Possibly the most highly-anticipated game of them all will be Barcelona against Bayern Munich on Friday, which has been moved from UniMas to the over-the-air Univision channel, as well as being simulcasted on TUDN. For English-language viewers, the game is only available on CBS All Access.
Speaking of CBS Sports, we’re not anticipating the broadcaster to reveal viewing numbers for their UEFA Champions League matches that have aired on CBS Sports Network. The cable sports channel isn’t rated nationally by Nielsen, the audience measurement company.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Cristiano Ronaldo should have taken outrageous Saudi offer
- FIFA 23 needs to focus on things beyond Ted Lasso
- Barcelona VP says Messi return would be ‘possible financially’
- Brands hoping World Cup boosts Gen Z interest in soccer
- Hummel makes statement with World Cup kits for Denmark
- 3 reasons Arlington is not ideal host for 2026 World Cup final
- Richarlison racially abused in Brazil’s win over Tunisia
- Where to find Chelsea vs. West Ham on US TV
- USMNT staggers into World Cup following draw with Saudi Arabia
- 2026 World Cup Final will reportedly be in Arlington, Texas