Christian Pulisic and fourth-place Chelsea visit ninth-place Sheffield United this Saturday at 12:30 p.m. ET on NBC and Universo, highlighting NBC Sports’ Premier League coverage this week. In four league matches since the Premier League’s return to play on June 17, Pulisic has scored two goals and drew two penalties which led to another pair of Chelsea goals. Last Saturday, goals from Willian, Ross Barkley, and Olivier Giroud gave the Blues a 3-0 win over Watford at Stamford Bridge.
Also this weekend, it’s the second North London Derby of the 2019-20 season, as seventh-place Arsenal visit eighth-place Tottenham this Sunday, July 12, at 11:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Telemundo. The Gunners are coming off a third-straight Premier League clean sheet with a 2-0 win at sixth-place Wolverhampton Wanderers last Saturday at Molineux Stadium, while Tottenham are coming off a 1-0 victory over Everton yesterday.
Arlo White will call both the Sheffield United v. Chelsea and Tottenham v. Arsenal matches this weekend, joined by former Chelsea player Graeme Le Saux at Bramall Lane this Saturday and Arsenal legend Lee Dixon from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday.
This weekend’s coverage kicks off this Saturday with Premier League Mornings at 7 a.m. ET on NBCSN. Saturday’s coverage includes first-place Liverpool v. 10th-place Burnley and concluding at 3 p.m. ET with Brighton & Hove Albion hosting Manchester City – both on NBCSN and Universo.
Sunday’s coverage begins with Wolverhampton Wanderers hosting Everton at 7 a.m. ET on NBCSN, followed by Aston Villa v. Crystal Palace at 9:15 a.m. ET and at 2 p.m. ET with Leicester City visiting Bournemouth. Matches conclude on Monday, July 13 with Manchester United hosting Southampton at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo.
Rebecca Lowe hosts Goal Zone, Premier League Mornings, and Premier League Live, joined by former Jamaica National Team player Robbie Earle, former Premier League footballer Robbie Mustoe, and former USMNT player Kyle Martino. Ahmed Fareed hosts next Monday’s Premier League Live and Goal Zone, alongside Mustoe and Martino.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for this weekend’s Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Saturday, July 11
Watford vs. Newcastle, 7:30am, Peacock Premium and NBC Sports Gold — Chris Wise and Danny Gabbidon
Sunday, July 12
Monday, July 13
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Newcastle blow up Arsenal’s Champions League dreams
- Chiellini says goodbye to Juve fans as last-gasp Lazio make Europa League
- Blackpool’s Daniels ends 32-year wait for gay UK male footballer to come out
- Liverpool assess Salah, Van Dijk ahead of Southampton clash
- African players in Europe: Mane has last laugh on Mendy
- Anti-homophobia group demands PSG explain Gueye absence
- Where to find Newcastle vs. Arsenal on US TV
- Frankfurt ready to rock Rangers in Seville under Borre’s influence
- Late goal spree takes Moroccan club Berkane to CAF Cup final
- Brentford duo report racist abuse of family at Everton