Soccer streaming service Fanatiz has been busy during the lull in professional soccer.
Featuring a catalog of live sports including LaLiga, Ligue 1, Copa Libertadores and more, Fanatiz has completed a redesign of its website, a brand-new look for its brand, and a different product offering that includes a freemium version offering Real Madrid TV and Sevilla TV, among other channels.
Launched in 2017, Fanatiz has been a reliable streaming service offering the best of Latin American soccer to viewers in the United States and beyond. Over the years, the streaming service has expanded its content. Initially, Fanatiz included soccer from Argentina, Chile, Peru and Mexico. Since then, the soccer OTT service has expanded to include all of the beIN SPORTS channels as well as GolTV and TyC Sports Internacional.
With all of the changes, Fanatiz is still the most cost-effective streaming service for soccer with the added benefit of including all of the beIN SPORTS channels (including beIN SPORTS Connect). For frustrated Comcast and DirecTV customers who are unable to watch LaLiga, Fanatiz is an option worth considering.
And with today’s announcement plus the news that soccer games from Portugal, Spain and Turkey are returning, Fanatiz has announced more enhancements to its service including:
• Freemium offering — Includes Real Madrid TV, Sevilla TV, For The Fans, Todo Noticias and XTF.
• Availability on Android TV — Android TV app joins the other devices previously available including PC/Mac, iOS phone/tablet, Android phone/tablet, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and Apple TV, and
• Redesign/revamp – All of the Fanatiz apps and website include a complete redesign featuring easier-to-use navigation and improved design.
Fanatiz offers a 7-day free trial. After the trial, pricing is $7.99 per month. Or you can save with the annual plan of $79.99/year.
Fanatiz, which has an office in Miami, is available in many countries, and features one famous customer in particular who is an avid soccer fan.
“We have customers in more than 70 countries including Pope Francis from the Vatican who watches his team San Lorenzo using Fanatiz. It’s one of our fun facts as a business,” explained Fanatiz founder and chief executive Matias Rivera.
Speaking of the bigger picture, Rivera added that Fanatiz is focused on delivering a cost-effective streaming service that delivers a specific need.
“We’re always motivated by solving the problem of people who want to watch the content they love and who are not able to do so. And that was a driving mission for the creation of Fanatiz several years ago.”
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more