New streaming service Vidgo has grown the number of channels it offers to point where it is now one of the most attractive price offerings featuring a combination of ESPN, FOX and beIN SPORTS channels for a price point that is much less than the competition.
Just some of the channels Vidgo has in their Core package include ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, FS2, beIN SPORTS, ESPN Deportes and FOX Deportes. Outside of soccer-related channels, the Core package from Vidgo also features FX, FOX, ABC, FXM, FXX, Hallmark movie channels, Lifetime, NFL Network, Disney Channel and many others.
You can also find channels such as the Big Ten Network, FOX Business and FOX News among the many FOX networks available on Vidgo. The platform offers the following local FOX affiliates on their core and plus packages too: Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Tampa and Washington D.C. Additional markets will be included in the near future.
Vidgo also features the entire suite of ABC/Disney networks on its basic package plus ACC Network, Baby TV, ESPNEWS, ESPNU, Freeform, Fox Life, Longhorn Network, Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo Mundo and SEC Network. ABC’s local broadcast networks are also available in the following cities: Chicago, Fresno, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Raleigh/Durham and San Francisco. More local networks are planned to be added down the line.
Currently, the only major channel that is missing is NBC (and, therefore, NBCSN).
Vidgo offers something that no other OTT service has. Their Social TV feature lets users interact with each other on their devices while watching TV through a digital living room feature called Hangs. The jumbo-tron feature is where users can post memes, select from millions of animated GIFs, post polls for people to interact with and vote, share photos with others in your room among other things.
The Core package offers 60 channels for $29.99 per month. The Plus package includes 80 networks and is $39.99 per month. Vidgo Latino features beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, FOX Deportes, ESPN Deportes, TyC Sports, and other channels for $9.99/month.
In addition to accepting credit or debit card payments on their website, Vidgo offers a unique pay in cash solution for unbanked customers. The OTT service can be purchased at thousands of prepaid wireless stores across the country. This allows customers who want to use cash to pay for the platform to still have access to it.
Vidgo’s website offers a 7-day free trial. The streaming service is able to be viewed on up to three devices at once. The Vidgo app is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
The above pricing offers are good through June 30, 2020.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family