NBC Sports’ coverage of the Premier League continues this weekend, headlined by Mohamed Salah and first-place Liverpool aiming for a top-flight record 19th consecutive league win as they travel to face Watford this Saturday, Feb. 29, at 12:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo. As the season progresses, NBC Sports will continue to chronicle “Liverpool’s 30 Year Wait,” as the club close in on their first league title since 1989-90 and their first-ever Premier League title.
On Monday, the Reds overcame a 2nd-half deficit to defeat West Ham, 3-2, marking their 18th consecutive league win and matching Manchester City’s top-flight record for consecutive victories set in 2017. Liverpool currently sit 22 points ahead of second-place Manchester City. Arlo White and Lee Dixon will call Saturday’s match.
The weekend’s coverage begins on Friday, Feb. 28, with Premier League Live at 2 p.m. ET on NBCSN, followed by Norwich City v. third-place Leicester City at 3 p.m. ET.
Saturday’s coverage kicks off with Premier League Mornings at 7 a.m. ET on NBCSN. The day’s match coverage begins at 7:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN with Brighton & Hove Albion v. Crystal Palace. Next at 10 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo, Tammy Abraham and fourth-place Chelsea visit Bournemouth as the Blues look to solidify their hold on a spot in the top-four.
A two-hour Premier League Mornings begins Sunday’s coverage at 7 a.m. ET, followed by fifth-place Manchester United visiting Everton at 9 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Telemundo.
Last weekend, Manchester United defeated Watford 3-0 as Bruno Fernandes scored his first United goal since being acquired in January. Manchester United sit in fifth place with 41 points, three points behind Chelsea as the top-four race heats up. Everton have won two of their past three PL matches and, with 36 points on the season, look to gain ground on Manchester United. Arlo White, Lee Dixon, and Graeme Le Saux will call the match from Goodison Park.
Also at 9 a.m. ET on Sunday, eighth-place Wolverhampton Wanderers (39 points) travel to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to face sixth-place Spurs (40 points) exclusively on NBC Sports Gold.
NBC Sports Gold also presents exclusive live coverage of two Saturday matches – Newcastle v. Burnley (Saturday at 10 a.m. ET); and West Ham v. Southampton (Saturday at 10 a.m. ET).
Rebecca Lowe hosts Goal Zone, Premier League Mornings, and Premier League Live, joined by former USMNT player Kyle Martino and former Premier League footballer player Robbie Mustoe.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for the weekend’s Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Friday, February 28
Saturday, February 29
Newcastle vs. Burnley, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Rob Palmer and Davie Provan
West Ham vs. Southampton, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Tony Jones and Tony Gale
Sunday, March 1
Spurs vs. Wolves, 9am, NBC Sports Gold — David Stowell and Garry Birtles
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family