Now in our 14th year of publication, I’m excited to announce a few key changes at World Soccer Talk® that will bring you more original content for your reading, watching and listening pleasure in 2020.
As time has gone by, we have become laser focused on making World Soccer Talk different than the competition. Our specialty is, and continues to be, bringing you the information you need to make informed choices about watching soccer on TV, apps and online.
The new additions are in keeping with that approach.
We’re very excited to announce that we’ve launched a brand-new podcast entitled Heart Of The Game. Hosted by Nate Abaurrea, the weekly interview series will feature exclusive chats with the broadcasters, players, coaches and executives that are at the heart of the game we love.
Published every Monday, the first interview in the series is with Christian Miles, one of the key faces behind Fox Soccer Channel. Nate catches up with Christian to learn what he’s up to lately as well as to get his thoughts on how the soccer broadcasting industry has changed.
The Heart of The Game Podcast will be available on the same stream as the World Soccer Talk Podcast as well as on this website, of course.
World Soccer Talk Senior Writer Kartik Krishnaiyer is writing a weekly soccer column to share his observations and insights about soccer coverage on US TV.
Titled On The Soccer Media, the column is published every Monday. Already within the first weeks, Kartik has dived in topics ranging from the NWSL TV deal, how the new CBA impacts MLS media rights, the highs and lows of Bundesliga coverage on TV as well as one of the rising stars on NBC’s coverage of the Premier League.
More original content
We have plenty more original content planned for the next few weeks and months including an article about the history of the UEFA Champions League on US TV, exclusive interviews with Kyle Martino and The 2 Robbies from NBC Sports as well as interviews with executives from the innovative sports streaming services.
Plus, every week we’re the only site that brings you the:
- Most-watched soccer games on US TV column,
- Top 5 must-see soccer games on TV,
- List of Premier League commentators for every game, and
- The weekly World Soccer Talk Podcast (released every Thursday).
More original content
Last but not least, it’s important to emphasize that our content is very different from the competition. Unlike other sites, World Soccer Talk features:
- No paywalls
- No pop-up ads
- No autoplay videos, and
- Very little advertising.
Our priority is to give you a user-friendly experience and providing you with not only our interesting original content but also easy access to the latest soccer TV schedules and breaking news that impact your viewing experience.
Thanks for your time and continued support.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Vitinha joins PSG in club’s first off-season signing
- Serie A reaches TV rights deal with Abu Dhabi Media
- ESPN reveals Women’s Euro 2022 commentators and analysts
- Barcelona sell 10% of Liga TV rights to US fund
- How Antonio Conte revitalized Spurs into an elite side
- Morata to return to Atletico as loan at Juventus ends
- Tottenham closing on deal for Everton’s Richarlison – reports
- England’s White eyes Euro glory to cap glorious career
- With royal backing and a Snoop Dogg rap, Malaysia minnows challenge best in Asia
- LAFC ‘perfect for me’ — Chiellini