FOX Sports and Concacaf have agreed to an exclusive multi-year U.S. English-language rights deal, highlighted by the 2021 and 2023 Gold Cups as well as the Men’s and Women’s Olympic Qualifiers and Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League.
“FOX Sports is excited to further its commitment to the sport of soccer through this new agreement with Concacaf,” said Mark Silverman, FOX Sports President, National Networks. “The U.S. Women’s National Team captivated a country with its World Cup victory last summer, and we’re honored to showcase this inspirational team once again as they begin their Olympic journey this week. Furthermore, we look forward to offering more men’s soccer, including the next two editions of the Gold Cup and the U.S. Men’s National Team Olympic Qualifiers.”
English-language coverage of the Gold Cup, the region’s flagship men’s international competition, remains exclusively on FOX Sports in the U.S. in 2021 and 2023. FOX Sports’ coverage of the 2019 Gold Cup last summer was capped off by Mexico’s 1-0 win over the U.S. in FS1’s most-watched non-World Cup telecast ever.
The Concacaf Women’s Olympic Qualifiers kick off Tuesday, Jan. 28, highlighted by the reigning World Cup champion U.S. Women’s National Team vs. Haiti at 8:30 PM ET on FS2 and on FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports app at FS1 level authentication. The evening’s doubleheader begins at 6:00 PM ET with Costa Rica vs. Panama, and the qualifiers also feature World Cup participants Canada and Jamaica, as well as Mexico and St. Kitts & Nevis. FOX Sports also televises the Concacaf Men’s Olympic Qualifiers in March live from Guadalajara, Mexico.
“FOX Sports is an excellent partner for Concacaf and we are extremely pleased they have invested in our rights across so many competitions, beginning with what should be an exciting Women’s Olympic Qualifiers,” said Concacaf President, Victor Montagliani. “They have an outstanding track record of delivering high-quality football coverage that reaches big audiences making this great news for fans, international teams across the region and clubs competing in our Champions League.”
The next three editions of the Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League, the region’s premier club competition, are televised exclusively by FOX Sports on U.S. English-language television. The knock-out tournament features competitive matches between clubs from MLS, Liga MX and more and serves as the qualifying tournament to the FIFA Club World Cup, an elite knockout competition with a revamped format that will include more clubs from the region.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family