There is a strong British representation in this season’s Europa League, with the country boasting five teams in the round of 32.
Manchester United are favourites with BetEasy to win the tournament after drawing Club Brugge and they should easily progress to the next round.
United claimed top spot in Group L ahead of AZ Alkmaar and remain the team to beat in this season’s competition.
Arsenal will fancy their chances of beating Olympiakos as they continue their bid to enjoy another productive Europa League campaign.
The Gunners were eventually demolished by Chelsea in last season’s final and will be eager to go one better this time around.
Wolverhampton Wanderers were the first team out of the pot in the draw and will face La Liga side Espanyol.
Wolves comfortably progressed through the opening phase and should have enough about them to see off the Spanish outfit.
The Group H winners are currently battling to avoid relegation from La Liga and don’t appear to possess the necessary quality to trouble Wolves.
Rangers’ reward for progressing from Group G is a winnable looking tie against Braga, while Celtic are more than capable of seeing off FC Copenhagen.
The two Scottish clubs performed well during the opening phase and look good bets to make it through to the next round.
Inter Milan have dropped into UEFA’s second tier competition after finishing third in their Champions League group and could be a big threat to the British teams.
The Serie A side have drawn Ludogorets in the first knockout round and are strongly fancied to make it through to the last 16.
Ajax also dropped out of the Champions League after the group phase and should possess too much quality for Spanish side Getafe.
Roma will be big favourites to beat Gent after qualifying ahead of Borussia Monchengladbach in Group J, while Sevilla are expected to prove far too classy for CFR Cluj.
Bayer Leverkusen versus Porto could be one of the ties of the round, while Eintracht Frankfurt against Red Bull Salzburg is also likely to be fiercely fought.
Sporting Lisbon should ease past Istanbul Basaksehir, while Swiss side Basel may possess too much firepower for APOEL Nicosia.
Alkmaar, Benfica and Wolfsburg are also fancied to reach the last 16 as they face LASK, Shakhtar Donetsk and Malmo respectively.
Europa League round of 32 draw
Wolves v Espanyol
Sporting Lisbon v Istanbul Basaksehir
Getafe v Ajax
Bayer Leverkusen v Porto
FC Copenhagen v Celtic
APOEL Nicosia v Basel
CFR Cluj v Sevilla
Olympiakos v Arsenal
AZ Alkmaar v LASK
Club Brugge v Manchester United
Ludogorets v Inter Milan
Eintracht Frankfurt v Red Bull Salzburg
Shakhtar Donetsk v Benfica
Wolfsburg v Malmo
Roma v Gent
Rangers v Braga
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family