London (AFP) – Arsenal left-back Kieran Tierney is facing up to three months out with a dislocated shoulder.
The Scotland international suffered the injury during the Gunners’ 3-1 victory over West Ham on Monday.
“Kieran will undergo surgery next week and will rehabilitate for around three months,” Arsenal said in a statement on Saturday.
Tierney has suffered an injury ravaged start to his Arsenal career after a £25 million ($33 million) move from Celtic in August.
The 22-year-old did not make his debut until late September due to a hernia operation and has made just five Premier League appearances.
Tierney is now also a doubt for Scotland’s Euro 2020 playoffs in March.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ