If you haven’t tried B/R Live, the sports streaming service that features a ton of soccer content, we’ve created a brief video demo to show you how it works.
When Turner Sports acquired the rights to the UEFA Champions League and Europa League for the 2018 through 2021 seasons, many soccer fans were surprised by the move. After all, Turner hadn’t televised soccer since the 1990 World Cup.
In another surprising move, Turner decided that the streaming coverage of the competitions would be on Bleacher Report’s streaming service B/R Live.
In addition to streaming all of the UEFA Champions League and Europa League games, B/R Live also features:
• Scottish Premiership,
• Arsenal TV,
• Spurs TV,
• Belgian Pro League,
• UEFA Youth League, and
• BVB World.
Coverage of the Champions League took another wild turn recently when news broke that CBS Sports had acquired the rights to the UEFA Champions League. However, their coverage of the competition doesn’t begin until August 2021, so it’s B/R Live and TNT until then.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Where to find Puebla vs. América on US TV
- Where to find Hull City vs. Luton Town on US TV
- Iran national team stands in solidarity after nation erupts in turmoil
- USWNT roster announced ahead of October friendlies
- 2023 Women’s World Cup tickets go on sale from October 6th
- MLS killed the TV star: A farewell to MLS regional broadcast crews
- 5 fundamental questions MLS must answer before Apple TV launch
- Study shows Premier League clubs hit hardest by injuries
- Todd Boehly in talks to purchase Portuguese club
- Qatar affirms COVID-19 tests requirements ahead of World Cup