Turner Sports has reached an agreement with Premium Sports to make UEFA Champions League games from B/R Live available to commercial establishments such as pubs, bars and restaurants.
That means that more UEFA Champions League games can be made available to soccer fans in the United States who want to watch out-of-home broadcasts of the most popular club soccer tournament in the world. Last season, a maximum of two English-language broadcasts were available on any given matchday via TNT. But starting this season, commercial establishments have the opportunity to air all eight Champions League games per day.
Bars, pubs and restaurants who sign up for the license to broadcast B/R Live in commercial establishments will also be able to air games from the Europa League and other leagues and competitions.
According to Turner Sports, as viewer habits continue to change, out-of-home viewing remains an important audience segment and this deal will provide for popular bars and restaurants the ability to show thousands of live sporting events available through B/R Live’s expansive portfolio. It is also a notable opportunity for bars and restaurants to show the complete range of key UEFA fixtures, which they can use to attract the passionate world soccer fanbase to their establishments.
Premium Sports is one of the largest independent commercial sellers of sports content.
Businesses interested in learning more and signing up can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. This B2B offering is available to commercial establishments in the United States and Canada.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ