In the first North London Derby of the 2019-20 season, Arsenal host Tottenham this Sunday, September 1 at 11:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Telemundo, highlighting NBC Sports’ Premier League action this week.
Arsenal aim to rebound after their first loss of the season to league-leading Liverpool last week, while Harry Kane and Tottenham will also look to bounce back after losing to Newcastle. Arlo White calls the match, joined by Graeme Le Saux.
This weekend’s Premier League coverage begins at 7 a.m. ET with Premier League Mornings, followed by a doubleheader on NBCSN and Universo. Kicking off at 7:30 a.m. ET, Manchester United visit Southampton at St. Mary’s Stadium. Fifth-place Manchester United look for three points after a tough 2-1 loss to Crystal Palace, while Southampton aim for a second straight win after a 2-0 victory over Brighton & Hove Albion.
At 10 a.m. ET, Christian Pulisic and Chelsea host Sheffield United at Stamford Bridge, aiming for their first home victory of the season. Also at 10 a.m. ET, NBC Sports Gold offers exclusive coverage of five matches: Manchester City v. Brighton & Hove Albion, Crystal Palace v. Aston Villa, Leicester City v. Bournemouth, Newcastle v. Watford, and West Ham v. Norwich City.
Following the 10 a.m. match slate, first-place Liverpool visit Burnley at 12:30 p.m. ET on NBC and Universo. Mohamed Salah scored two goals to help defeat Arsenal last week, as Liverpool became the only club to win all three of their Premier League matches this season. White calls the match, joined by Le Saux.
Live coverage on Sunday, September 1 begins at 7 a.m. ET with NBCSN’s newly expanded two-hour Premier League Mornings, followed by Everton v. Wolverhampton Wanderers. After three straight draws, Wolves look to collect their first three points of the season, while Everton aim to rebound after a 2-0 loss to newly promoted Aston Villa last week.
Rebecca Lowe hosts Goal Zone, Premier League Mornings, and Premier League Live this weekend, joined by former USMNT player Kyle Martino and former Jamaica National Team player Robbie Earle.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for the weekend Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Saturday, August 31
Manchester City vs. Brighton, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — David Stowell and Keith Andrews
Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Guy Havord and Davie Provan
Leicester vs. Bournemouth, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Rob Palmer and Don Goodman
Newcastle vs. Watford, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Jonathan Beck and Garry Birtles
West Ham vs. Norwich, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Gary Taphouse and Efan Ekoku
Sunday, September 1
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Regret? Skupski prioritises French Open over Champions League ticket
- Klopp urges Liverpool to show Madrid who’s boss in Champions League final
- Ancelotti says Real Madrid can achieve ‘the maximum’ by winning Champions League
- Mancini thanks Chiellini before Italy send-off against Argentina
- How to watch UEFA Nations League on US TV and streaming
- Klopp shrugs off Mane speculation, but concerned over new Paris pitch
- ‘Things change’ – Ceferin warns Europe’s old elite before Champions League final
- UEFA chief Ceferin calls on La Liga to stop criticism of PSG
- Liverpool’s Thiago, Fabinho fit for Champions League final
- Champions League Final on TV: Liverpool vs. Real Madrid details