Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling and defending Premier League champions Manchester City host Harry Kane and Tottenham this Saturday, August 17 at 12:30 p.m. ET on NBC and Telemundo, highlighting NBC Sports’ Premier League coverage this week.
Aguero and Sterling combined to score four goals in Manchester City’s 5-0 rout of West Ham in their opening match, while Kane scored two goals, including the game-winner, in Tottenham’s 3-1 victory over Aston Villa. Arlo White calls the match, joined by Lee Dixon.
On Sunday, August 18 at 11:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Telemundo, USMNT midfielder Christian Pulisic could make his home debut in front of Chelsea fans, as the Blues host Leicester City. Chelsea aim to bounce back from a 4-0 loss to Manchester United in their season opener, while Leicester City look for their first three points of the season after a draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers last week. White and Dixon call the match.
This weekend’s match coverage begins on Saturday, August 17 at 7 a.m. ET with Premier League Mornings, followed by a doubleheader on NBCSN: Arsenal host Burnley at 7:30 a.m. ET, followed by Southampton v. Liverpool at 10 a.m. ET. Southampton look to rebound from a 3-0 loss at Burnley on opening weekend, while Mohamed Salah and Liverpool look for a second straight win after opening with a 4-1 win over Norwich City.
Also at 10 a.m. ET, CNBC televises Aston Villa v. Bournemouth and NBC Sports Gold offers exclusive coverage of three matches: Brighton & Hove Albion v. West Ham, Everton v. Watford, and Norwich City v. Newcastle.
Live coverage on Sunday, August 18 begins at 7 a.m. ET with NBCSN’s newly expanded two-hour Premier League Mornings, followed by Sheffield United v. Crystal Palace at 9 a.m. ET. Both teams look for their first three points of the season after coming off draws last weekend. Wrapping up this week’s Premier League coverage on Monday, August 19 is Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Manchester United at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo. While Wolves look for their first Premier League win of the season, Manchester United aim to remain near the top of the table after an impressive 4-0 defeat of Chelsea at Old Trafford.
Rebecca Lowe hosts Goal Zone, Premier League Mornings, and Premier League Live this weekend, joined by former Jamaica National Team player Robbie Earle and former Premier League footballer Robbie Mustoe.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for the weekend Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Saturday, August 17
Brighton vs. West Ham, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Guy Havord and Tony Gale
Everton vs. Watford, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Rob Palmer and Keith Andrews
Norwich vs. Newcastle, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Tony Jones and Andy Walker
Sunday, August 18
Monday, August 19
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Arsenal set Women’s Super League attendance record
- Southgate, Kane claim England are nearly powerless over Qatar
- Premier League should be decreased to 18 teams, says David Dein
- Southgate holding England back from being world beaters
- Where to find Mexico vs. Peru on US TV
- Where to find Czech Republic vs. Portugal on US TV
- Where to find Spain vs. Switzerland on US TV
- Where to find Scotland vs. Ireland on US TV
- England relegated from top tier of UEFA Nations League
- Cristiano Ronaldo charged by FA over incident with Everton fan