In the opening weekend of the 2019 Copa America, Telemundo Deportes yielded a total audience delivery average of 1.14 million viewers across Telemundo, the Telemundo Deportes website as well as the Telemundo Deportes and NBC Sports apps, which surpassed the 2015 opening weekend average by 132%.
Colombia’s 2-0 win against Argentina on Saturday was Telemundo’s most-watched match of the weekend delivering a Total Audience Delivery average of 1.64 million viewers, and peaked at 1.92 million TV-only viewers from 7:45-8 p.m. ET.
For the opening game of the Copa America tournament featuring Brazil vs. Bolivia, Telemundo ranked #1 among all broadcast networks in primetime on Friday among Adults 18-34.
Over the first three days of the tournament, Telemundo’s Copa America’s Opening Weekend presentation reached 6.2 million viewers, according to fast cume data provided by Nielsen.
Viewing figures for ESPN+’s coverage of Copa America are not made available.
30+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes TUDN, GolTV, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more