USA’s 3-0 win against Chile on the over-the-air FOX network on Sunday averaged 5.3 million viewers to become the most-watched FIFA Women’s World Cup Group Stage match ever on U.S. television.
Benefitting from a more favorable Noon to 2PM ET weekend timeslot, the game beat last week’s 2.72 million viewers who watched the USA-Thailand game on the over-the-air FOX channel in addition to 444,000 viewers who tuned in on Telemundo.
Online, the U.S. victory is the second-most streamed FIFA Women’s World Cup match ever, with an average-minute audience of more than 84,000.
As of press time, the viewing number from Telemundo for the USA-Chile game was unavailable.
The next game for the US Women’s National Team is Thursday at 3PM ET on over-the-air FOX and Telemundo.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ