With just a few weeks of the season remaining some of Europe’s biggest clubs are closing in claiming their domestic league titles.
The likely winners of Serie A and La Liga appear nailed on, with Juventus and Barcelona long odds-on favourites to secure their respective championships.
However, the title battles in the Premier League and Bundesliga still have life left in them and there could be plenty of twists and turns over the coming weeks.
Read on as we look at the latest state of play at the top of Europe’s main leagues.
Liverpool and Man City still going head-to-head
There are just two points separating Liverpool and Man City at the top of the Premier League, but the Reds have played a game more.
Liverpool have a slightly easier looking run-in, with their home match against Chelsea on April 14 the most difficult fixture they face.
However, City are fully capable of winning their last six matches and punters can use this Betfair promo code if they fancy them to see off Liverpool’s challenge.
Barca pulling clear in Spain
Barcelona are 11 points clear of Atletico Madrid with seven games to play and they are unlikely to slip-up from this position.
Barca have racked up a 19-game unbeaten run in La Liga, with their most recent victory coming against Atletico at the start of April.
Atletico will fight out second place with Real Madrid, but the pair will finish a long way behind the Catalan giants.
Juve almost there in Serie A
Juventus have lost just once in Serie A this season and one more victory will guarantee them an eighth successive title.
Juve will probably wrap up top spot when they visit SPAL on August 13 and that would allow them to focus their energies on winning the Champions League.
The Serie A side face Ajax in the last eight of Europe’s top competition and are the biggest threat to Barca’s hopes of lifting the trophy.
Bayern make a point against Dortmund
Bayern Munich made a huge statement of intent with their 5-0 demolition of Dortmund during early April.
However, there is only a point separating the two sides with eight games to play and Dortmund are not out of the running just yet.
Both sides have some tricky fixtures scheduled over the course of the run-in and it would be foolish to write off either side’s chances of claiming top spot.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family