The fifth round of the FA Cup takes center stage this weekend, with 16 teams still dreaming of reaching the final in May.
The standout tie is undoubtedly Monday’s clash between Chelsea and Manchester United, particularly with both sides desperately needing to secure some silverware this season.
Chelsea still have the Europa League and Carabao Cup in their sights, but their performances in 2019 haven’t suggested they are likely trophy winners this term.
United’s defeat against Paris Saint-Germain in the first leg of their Champions League tie has probably left them with just the FA Cup to chase.
The Blues are favourites with the bookmakers to beat United and this bet calculator for football match odds will help you work out your potential returns on your wagers.
Chelsea have had an untroubled path to the fifth round of the FA Cup, beating Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday without conceding a goal.
United have defeated Reading and Arsenal on their way to the last 16 and they are marginally fancied to edge a tight game at Stamford Bridge.
Elsewhere this weekend, the fifth round kicks-off on Friday evening as Queens Park Rangers take on Watford.
The home side will fancy their chances of springing a surprise, but Watford looked impressive in the last round at Newcastle United and can progress to the last eight.
There are three ties on Saturday, with Brighton & Hove Albion facing Derby County, AFC Wimbledon taking on Millwall and Newport County hosting Manchester City.
Both Derby and Wimbledon could be decent bets to beat their higher-ranker opponents, but City should prove far too classy for County.
Bristol City versus Wolverhampton Wanderers kicks-off Sunday’s action and the home side should not be underestimated at Ashton Gate.
The Robins have racked up a 12-game unbeaten run in all competitions, winning their last nine, and they are a tough nut to crack on their own patch.
However, Wolves have been impressive themselves this season and can squeeze through what should be an entertaining encounter.
Crystal Palace are favourites to win at Doncaster Rovers later in the day, but the home side may be tough to topple having lost just twice in League One at the Keepmoat Stadium this season.
Swansea City versus Brentford completes the fifth round line-up and the Welsh club are strongly fancied book their place in the last eight.
The Bees have won just one of their last 16 away matches and haven’t beaten Swansea in their last seven meetings in all competitions.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family