Connect with us

Leagues: Champions League

Champions League games on US TV and streaming: Feb. 12, 2019

For fans of soccer in the United States, all of the games in the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 will be shown on television and/or streaming. And with so much on the line, not all of them can be televised in English-language since the matches kick off at the same time.

That means you’ll need to do a little planning ahead of time so you don’t miss a second of the action.

We’ve put together a comprehensive listing of where you can watch all of the UEFA Champions League Knockout games below for the first leg games. As soon as the TV details for the second leg are announced, we’ll update the UEFA Champions League TV schedule page.

In the first legs, you’ve got PSG-Manchester United, Liverpool-Bayern Munich, Tottenham-Dortmund, Ajax-Real Madrid, Roma-Porto, Atletico Madrid-Juventus, Schalke-Manchester City and Lyon-Barcelona. All eight games have so many storylines for what should be a mouthwatering Round of 16.

Here’s the Champions League TV schedule (all kickoff times listed in Eastern United States timezone):

Tuesday, February 12

Manchester United vs. PSG (UEFA Champions League Round of 16), 3pm, TNT, UniMas, Univision Deportes Network, fuboTV, PlayStation Vue and Sling TV (free 7-day trial)

Roma vs. Porto (UEFA Champions League Round of 16), 3pm, Galavision, fuboTV (free 7-day trial)

Wednesday, February 13

Spurs vs. Dortmund (UEFA Champions League Round of 16), 3pm, TNT, Galavision, fuboTV, PlayStation Vue and Sling TV (free 7-day trial)

Ajax vs. Real Madrid (UEFA Champions League Round of 16), 3pm, UniMas, Univision Deportes Network and fuboTV (free 7-day trial)

Tuesday, February 19

Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich (UEFA Champions League Round of 16), 3pm, TNT, Galavision, fuboTV, PlayStation Vue and Sling TV (free 7-day trial)

Lyon vs. Barcelona (UEFA Champions League Round of 16), 3pm, UniMas, Univision Deportes Network and fuboTV (free 7-day trial)

Wednesday, February 20

Atletico Madrid vs. Juventus (UEFA Champions League Round of 16), 3pm, TNT, UniMas, Univision Deportes Network, fuboTV, PlayStation Vue and Sling TV (free 7-day trial)

Schalke vs. Manchester City (UEFA Champions League Round of 16), 3pm, Galavision, fuboTV (free 7-day trial)

All games are also available on B/R Live (no free trial available).

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
  • Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more

12 Comments

12 Comments

1. Rob

February 13, 2019 at 2:47 pm

I feel like the coverage overall has gone backwards; it reminds me of when Fox Soccer had the Premier league with awful pre/post game. Seriously who are they fooling pretending Stu Holden and Steve Nash are not in the same building as the other presenters.
    The whole thing seems so amateur and cheap.

2. JN

February 13, 2019 at 7:58 am

I’ve decided to live without B/R live. I’ve read too many negative reviews. Plus, with the way UEFA changed things, there are only two matches per day, and one of them is on TNT. If I really need to see any of the other game, I can manage even though I don’t know much Spanish.

Between Fubo and ESPN+, there is more soccer than I can watch.

3. David the Yank

February 12, 2019 at 3:20 pm

Are you guys getting the live feeds at Univision.com/deportes? It’s worked for me on all other CL game weeks in the group stage but not today. For either match. I am watching United PSG on TNT but trying to also watch the other game in spanish and only getting a 13 second clip on the “live” page. Help.

• Christopher Harris

February 12, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Univision is having issues with their web transmission of the games. Hope it’ll be fixed shortly.

• JP

February 13, 2019 at 3:19 pm

Are they having problems today too, the stream of Real Madrid/Ajax keeps cutting off (website goes all white) after a few minutes of play. Reload fixes, then happens again, and again

• Christopher Harris

February 13, 2019 at 4:02 pm

I just checked out the halftime coverage on UnivisionDeportes.com for Ajax-Real Madrid and it seems to be playing OK. If it keeps on happening again, let me know and I’ll contact Univision Deportes about it.

• JP

February 13, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Thanks, the issue stopped for me shortly after posting the question. I was wrong about TNT choosing the right game, Ajax is a joy to watch

4. Azer

February 12, 2019 at 1:17 pm

I believe B/R Live allows viewers to buy a single match instead of the whole package. Please correct me if I’m wrong. But again who wants to do that? People would rather watch it in Spanish or find a stream online. I agree with JP, where is TBS or TruTV?

• JP

February 12, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Yes, I decided to stream most of the group matches on univision.com/deportes

The only people who lost out are Xfinity subscribers who aren’t allowed to authenticate….but since they discarded beIN, wonder how many truly die hard soccer fans are still with them who would care to watch a group matche not shown on TNT.

• David the Yank

February 12, 2019 at 3:25 pm

They are asking $3 a game or $10 for the month.

5. JP

February 12, 2019 at 11:34 am

As disappointing as it is they’re not utilizing TBS or TruTV to show a second match per day, can’t find fault with the one’s they’ve chosen for TNT.

• David

February 13, 2019 at 1:56 pm

I agree. Another plus is they are using the world feed and not some crap in studio American announcer.