The Premier League title race is shaping up to be a thrilling battle and November’s schedule contains a trio of games that could have a big impact on the sides challenging for silverware.
Arsenal head into their game with Liverpool on Saturday, November 3, aiming to prove they are genuine title contenders.
The Gunners bounced back from successive league defeats against Manchester City and Chelsea to go 12 games unbeaten in all competitions.
They were held 2-2 by Crystal Palace in their last match, but are just four points off top spot following their impressive run of form.
People watching the live stream for Liverpool supporters will hope to see a repeat of last December’s goalfest between these two sides.
Arsenal fought back from two goals down to lead 3-2, but Robert Firmino’s goal 20 minutes from time sealed a draw for Jurgen Klopp’s side.
Liverpool have won three and drawn three of their last six meetings with Arsenal and they will be confident of extending that run at the Emirates Stadium.
The two Manchester clubs take centre stage on Sunday, November 11, as reigning champions City go head-to-head with United.
City will be eager to avoid a repeat of their last home game against their local rivals, with Pep Guardiola’s side blowing a two goal lead to lose 3-2.
Paul Pogba (2) and Chris Smalling got the goals for the visitors and a repeat of that scoreline would be a major boost to their hopes of a top four finish.
However, City have been hugely impressive this season and it’s difficult to imagine them slipping up at the Etihad Stadium.
They smashed 18 goals in their opening five home games this season, while United have struggled for consistency throughout the campaign.
Tottenham Hotspur host Chelsea on Saturday, November 24, in a game where both sides will want to prove their title credentials.
The two sides split their two meetings last season, with Chelsea triumphing 2-1 at Wembley while Spurs ran out 3-1 winners in the reverse fixture.
Spurs have won just two of their last eight meetings with Chelsea in all competitions and they can ill-afford to drop points against the Blues this time around.
Mauricio Pochettino’s side have been functional rather than spectacular this term, but a victory over the Blues would be a huge statement of intent in the title race.
The three games are the standout fixtures of the upcoming schedule and their outcome could give the title battle a much clearer look when they have been played.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family