All eyes will be on Stamford Bridge on Saturday lunchtime as Chelsea host Manchester United in the Premier League.
The Blues head into the game level on 20 points with Manchester City and Liverpool at the top of the standings, while United are eighth in the table, seven points behind the top three.
The home side continued their impressive form in their most recent match, with goals by Eden Hazard, Ross Barkley and Alvaro Morata sealing a 3-0 win at Southampton.
By contrast, United had to dig deep to recover from a two-goal deficit to beat Newcastle United 3-2 at Old Trafford. Juan Mata, Anthony Martial and Alexis Sanchez scored for the Red Devils.
Having lost just of their last 16 meetings with United in all competitions, odds of 3/4 for Chelsea to win the game look generous and could tempt punters into taking advantage of sugar house promo code offers when they wager on the match.
Elsewhere on Saturday, Man City host Burnley aiming to retain their place at the top of the table. Pep Guardiola’s side have a superior goal difference to Chelsea and Liverpool and they are strongly fancied to boost that tally against the Clarets.
Kevin De Bruyne is set to make just his second appearance of the season for City after recovering from the knee injury he suffered in training during August.
City have lost just one of their last 19 meetings with Burnley in all competitions and they beat them 3-0 in the league at home last season.
They followed with a 4-1 FA Cup victory during early January, but were held 1-1 at Turf Moor in the league later in the campaign.
Liverpool look banker material to win at Huudersfield Town and Tottenham Hotspur should come out on top at West Ham United.
Wolverhampton Wanderers look a good bet to beat Watford at home, while Bournemouth are likely to prove too good for lowly Southampton.
The Cardiff City versus Fulham and Newcastle United versus Brighton & Hove Albion games could reward punters searching for draws this weekend.
There is one fixture on Sunday, with Everton welcoming Crystal Palace to Goodison Park. The Toffees are unbeaten in their last seven matches against Palace and are fancied to extend that run this weekend.
Arsenal complete the latest round of fixtures on Monday when they welcome Leicester City to the Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners have won ten games in a row in all competitions and look overpriced at 8/15 to make it 11 on the spin against the Foxes.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family