Liverpool and Mohamed Salah host Manchester City and Sergio Aguero in a blockbuster match between the Premier League’s top two teams this Sunday, October 7, at 11:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Telemundo. Level on points, both teams are unbeaten with six wins and one draw this season, and this weekend’s match will be the latest meeting of unbeaten teams in the Premier League since 2011. Liverpool come off a 1-1 draw against an also unbeaten Chelsea side, while Manchester City come off a 2-0 win over Brighton & Hove Albion. NBC Sports Group’s lead Premier League play-by-play announcer Arlo White calls the match, joined by analysts Lee Dixon and Graeme Le Saux.
This week’s live Premier League action begins Friday, October 5, at 2 p.m. ET with Premier League Live, followed by Brighton & Hove Albion v. West Ham at 3 p.m. ET, and a live Goal Zone at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN. Coverage continues Saturday, October 6, at 9 a.m. ET with Premier League Mornings on NBCSN, followed by Tottenham v. Cardiff City at 10 am. ET on NBCSN and Universo. Tottenham come off a 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town, with both goals scored by Harry Kane.
Also Saturday at 10 a.m. ET, NBC Sports Gold presents exclusive live coverage of four matches: Burnley v. Huddersfield, Crystal Palace v. Wolverhampton Wanderers, Leicester City v. Everton, and Watford v. Bournemouth.
Saturday’s live Premier League coverage wraps up with Manchester United v. Newcastle at 12:30 p.m. ET on NBC and Universo. The Red Devils look to turn around their slow start, and are coming off a 3-1 defeat at West Ham. White calls the match, joined by Le Saux.
Live coverage on Sunday begins at 6:30 a.m. ET with Premier League Mornings on NBCSN, followed by Fulham v. Arsenal at 7 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo, and Southampton v. Chelsea at 9:15 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Telemundo. Fifth-place Arsenal come off a 2-0 win over Watford, which featured a late own goal by Watford and a Mesut Ozil strike two minutes later.
Rebecca Lowe hosts Goal Zone, Premier League Mornings, and Premier League Live, joined by former Jamaica National Team player Robbie Earle, and former Premier League footballer Robbie Mustoe.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for the weekend Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Friday, October 5
Saturday, October 6
Burnley vs. Huddersfield, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Rob Palmer and Don Goodman
Crystal Palace vs. Wolves, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Gary Taphouse and Efan Ekoku
Leicester vs. Everton, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Jim Proudfoot and Matt Holland
Watford vs. Bournemouth, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Tony Jones and Tony Gale
Sunday, October 7
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- England boss Southgate concerned by rise in fan disorder
- Who is the greatest soccer player of all time?
- Spurs make £150m investment as Conte eyes transfer splash
- Real Madrid will keep winning without Mbappe, says Casemiro
- New CEO aims to make Bundesliga world’s ‘most digital league’
- UK government in talks with ‘international partners’ over Chelsea sale
- West Ham’s Bowen named in England squad for Nations League
- Bayern sign right-back Mazraoui from Ajax
- BBC apologises to fans after ‘Manchester United are rubbish’ gaffe
- Former Bayern boss Kovac to coach Wolfsburg