NBC Sports, in partnership with the Premier League, will present live coverage from its “Premier League Mornings Live” fan fest this Saturday, September 29, in Washington D.C., highlighted by third-place Chelsea hosting first-place Liverpool in a battle of unbeatens at 12:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Liverpool have won all six of their opening matches, and come off a 3-0 win over Southampton, highlighted by goals from last season’s top scorer, Mohamed Salah (32 goals last season). Chelsea won their opening five Premier League matches, and remain unbeaten after a 0-0 draw against West Ham United on Sunday. Chelsea are level on points with second-place Manchester City. NBC Sports Group’s lead Premier League play-by-play announcer Arlo White calls the match, joined by analysts Lee Dixon and former Chelsea player Graeme Le Saux.
Supporters will be out in full-force at the “Premier League Mornings Live” fan fest this Saturday in Washington, D.C. to cheer on their teams ahead of the day’s matches, kicking off with Premier League Mornings at 7 a.m. ET on NBCSN, followed by West Ham v. Manchester United at 7:30 a.m. ET. The Red Devils come off a 1-1 draw against newly-promoted Wolverhampton Wanderers at Old Trafford on Saturday.
Live match coverage continues Saturday at 10 am. ET with Manchester City v. Brighton & Hove Abion on NBCSN, Huddersfield v. Tottenham on CNBC and Arsenal v. Watford, Wolves v. Southampton, Everton v. Fulham, Newcastle v. Leicester City on NBC Sports Gold (which will offer a free preview this weekend, additional details below).
NBC Sports’ Premier League Mornings studio team of host Rebecca Lowe and analysts Robbie Earle, Kyle Martino, and Robbie Mustoe will broadcast live from the fan fest, and will bring the day’s celebration to viewers all across the country. All-time top Premier League goal scorer Alan Shearer and Chelsea FC legend Paulo Ferreira will join the NBC Sports team in welcoming fans to the largest stateside Premier League event to date
“This week’s ‘Premier League Mornings Live’ event will give fans another way to share their passion together, and I am looking forward to meeting local supporters in Washington, D.C. and watching the day’s games together,” said Shearer.
The event, hosted by the Premier League and NBC Sports, is the first in a series of full-day Premier League fan engagements this season which will bring “Premier League Mornings” to life, creating an experience to share with some of the most dedicated and loyal supporters in the world.
Viewers across the country can share in the fun by checking in on social media using #MyPLMorning wherever they are watching. Select viewer photos will be featured on air that day.
In addition, to coincide with the event, NBC Sports Gold – NBC Sports Digital’s direct-to-consumer live streaming product – is offering a free nationwide preview of its “Premier League Pass” for new users this Wednesday, September 26 through Monday, October 1. This season’s pass guarantees 150 exclusive Premier League matches live and on-demand* with at least four matches per Premier League club. Fans can sign up for the first-ever free preview beginning today by visiting NBCSportsGold.com.
Live Premier League coverage on Sunday, September 30, begins at 10 a.m. ET with Premier League Mornings on NBCSN followed by Cardiff City v. Burnley at 11 a.m. ET.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for the weekend Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Saturday, September 29
Arsenal vs. Watford, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Guy Havord and Tony Gale
Everton vs. Fulham, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Gary Taphouse and Garry Birtles
Newcastle vs. Leicester, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Tony Jones and Andy Walker
Wolves vs. Southampton, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Phil Blacker and Don Goodman
Sunday, September 30
Monday, October 1
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Tuchel tells Chelsea to prepare for ‘rebuilding’ to keep up with rivals
- Charlotte vs Chelsea tickets on sale for July 20 clash
- ‘Uncomfortable’ Magath plots against old club Hamburg in play-off
- Senegal probing feared homophobic attack by mob
- Lampard warns Everton against treating Palace clash as ‘all-or-nothing’ game
- ‘Historic’ equal pay deal for US men and women soccer teams
- PSG’s Gueye asked to explain absence after homophobia accusations
- Europa League Final on TV: Rangers vs. Frankfurt details
- Liverpool’s Klopp has ‘no reason’ to talk to Gerrard before title climax
- Where to find Rangers vs. Frankfurt Europa League Final TV