Chelsea’s home shirt for the 2018/19 season will be a fresh new look that will hopefully be the start of a new and brighter chapter for the Blues after a difficult season this year.
Featuring a Nike design, Chelsea’s familiar blue color returns but this time it’s with a unique effect of red and blue splashes across the front and back of the shirt. The look is a breath of fresh air that adds a motion effect to the new Chelsea home shirt.
With the club founded in 1905, the inside collar of the shirt mentions this fact.
The 2018/19 Premier League season kicks off on August 11. Meanwhile, it’s expected that Chelsea will officially unveil their new kit later this month.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & MLS
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more