Slowly but surely, the agency that’s producing the TV commercials to promote FOX Sports’ coverage of this summer’s World Cup is getting better. But with less than 45 days to go, time is running out if they want to capture the attention of mainstream America.
So far we haven’t had any very memorable TV commercials from FOX Sports, but this one comes close.
In the new TV commercial, the agency gets straight to the point by focusing on Messi as one of the major reasons why we should watch the World Cup this summer.
Here’s the video from FOX Sports:
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ