With 100 days to go until the 2018 FIFA World Cup kicks off in Russia, TelemundoDeportes.com is ready for the biggest soccer event on the planet.
Telemundo Deportes, which will be the Spanish-language home of the FIFA World Cup in the United States this summer, will be your destination for exclusive Spanish-language content starting today including news, videos and more. Plus, TelemundoDeportes.com has launched a ‘Find Your Local Telemundo Channel’ widget so you can make sure you don’t miss out on any of the World Cup action this summer live on television from June 14 to July 15.
In addition to the television coverage, TelemundoDeportes.com will be streaming the games (authentication required).
Of all of the teams participating at the World Cup this summer in Russia, Mexico will get the most coverage in the United States, and that’s no different for the TelemundoDeportes.com website. They’ll be covering all 32 teams but will certainly be focusing on Mexico far more than other nations.
30+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes TUDN, GolTV, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more