Saturday’s live broadcast of the Manchester City against Leicester City game on the over-the-air NBC network averaged 1.24 million viewers this past Saturday, February 10.
The live Premier League match, which league leaders Manchester City won 5-1, delivered NBC’s largest Premier League audience in more than a year with an average of 1.15 million viewers. The previous record was 1.16 million for Manchester United-Tottenham on January 21, 2017.
Combined with the average viewing audience for the game (118,000) on the Spanish-language Universo network, the Manchester City-Leicester match averaged 1,245,000 viewers.
Meanwhile, helped by an Olympics lead-in, NBCSN’s Chelsea-West Brom match on Monday afternoon recorded a .41 overnight, which is NBCSN’s best for a 3pm ET weekday Premier League game in four years. The previous overnight record rating was .49 for Arsenal-Manchester United from February, 2014.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season