Saturday’s live broadcast of the Manchester City against Leicester City game on the over-the-air NBC network averaged 1.24 million viewers this past Saturday, February 10.
The live Premier League match, which league leaders Manchester City won 5-1, delivered NBC’s largest Premier League audience in more than a year with an average of 1.15 million viewers. The previous record was 1.16 million for Manchester United-Tottenham on January 21, 2017.
Combined with the average viewing audience for the game (118,000) on the Spanish-language Universo network, the Manchester City-Leicester match averaged 1,245,000 viewers.
Meanwhile, helped by an Olympics lead-in, NBCSN’s Chelsea-West Brom match on Monday afternoon recorded a .41 overnight, which is NBCSN’s best for a 3pm ET weekday Premier League game in four years. The previous overnight record rating was .49 for Arsenal-Manchester United from February, 2014.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family