Since launching in 2016, DIRECTV NOW has made a big splash in the streaming industry. By December 2017, the streaming provider had amassed more than 1 million subscribers. Meanwhile, 2018 promises to be another big one as new features will be rolled out.
However, the challenge with DIRECTV NOW is that there are so many options to choose from that it can sometimes be a little bewildering.
To make the decision making process easier, we’ve created a DIRECTV NOW Viewer’s Guide that answers all of the questions you’ll have about the service.
The best part about DIRECTV NOW is that no cable or satellite TV subscription is required. Plus, the service has nothing to do with DIRECTV NOW.
No matter whether you’re a soccer fan or not, DIRECTV NOW is certainly an enticing streaming service to consider. While not perfect, it could be what you need depending on what you’re looking for.
Viewing guide is no longer available. Download our free eBook instead
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season