Juventus has released their new away jersey for the 2017/18 season. Inspired by one of the club’s golden eras and the city colors of Turin, the new yellow and blue away jersey for the 2017/18 season has been designed with the Bianconeri’s classic away shirts from the 1980s in mind.
The jersey comes at a time when the club is once again re-inventing itself, so the retro style from the ‘80s has been given a modern revival to match with the club’s new logo and redesigned identity ‘Black and White and More.’
This new philosophy is running through everything the club does, highlighting its innovative and uncompromising drive forward. The distinctive new ‘J’ logo features the club’s iconic stripes in a sleek and bold style, which in the away kit, the logo stands out in a bold blue color against the yellow shirt.
Juventus’s away jersey for the 2017/18 season is available to order today, which can be delivered to your doorstep from the very trustworthy and reliable World Soccer Shop — a partner of World Soccer Talk.
Here are close-ups to show the detail in the Juventus away jersey for the 2017/18 season:
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ