Connect with us

FOX Sports

How to access FOX Sports Go via fuboTV

fubo subscribers can now use their login credentials to access FOX Sports GO, the streaming app, which is a big deal for sports fans in the United States.

You may be wondering why it’s big news. After all, fubo subscribers already have access to FS1, FS2, FOX Sports Net, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX (in select cities), which encompasses the vast majority of sports programming that the FOX networks feature. But the big advantage with FOX Sports GO is that fubo subscribers will be able to log into FOX Sports GO to watch matches that are televised via the over-the-air FOX network.

That means that fuboTV customers can watch the UEFA Champions League final and FA Cup final through the FOX Sports GO app. Previously, only fubo subscribers in select cities could watch big FOX programming live. But the integration with the FOX Sports GO app now opens up the floodgates to allow fuboTV customers to access all the big games no matter what FOX network they’re on.

The only matches that fuboTV customers are not able to access are the ones that are exclusive to FOX Soccer 2GO, a separate streaming platform to FOX Sports GO. But the games that are exclusive to FOX Soccer 2GO are few and far between, and are now mostly Bundesliga matches featuring less popular German clubs.

Here are the steps to access FOX Sports GO via fuboTV:

1. Sign up for a 7-day free trial to fubo

When signing up for the free trial to fuboTV, make sure you select the fubo package.

2. Go to FOXSportsGo.com:

When you go to FOXSportsGo.com, click the ‘Sign in’ button near the top right corner, and then click the ‘More TV Providers” link near the bottom right corner (see above photo).

3. Find ‘fuboTV’ listed in the TV Providers section:

When the list of TV providers appears, you can either scroll down to the “F” section. Or, better yet, just type in ‘fubo’ and the listing will appear.

Click on the ‘fuboTV’ listing and you should then be able to access FOX Sports GO. If it asks for your fuboTV login, just type in your fuboTV username and password and you’re in!

In addition to accessing FOX Sports GO, fubo subscribers can also watch beIN SPORTS Connect programming that’s integrated directly into the fuboTV interface. Plus you can use your fuboTV credentials to log in to the FOX Sports GO app on smartphone, mobile, Roku or Apple TV devices.

Now with fubo, you can stream NBCSN, FS1, FS2 as well as beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS Connect, NBC (in select cities), CNBC, USA, NBC Universo, FOX (in select cities), FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Deportes, FOX Sports Net, Telemundo, Univision, Univision Deportes, UniMas, One World Sports, CSN and YES.

Plus fubo, the legal streaming service, also streams La Liga, Liga MX, World Cup 18/22/26, Women’s World Cup 2019, MLS, UEFA Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup, Primeira Liga, Serie A, Ligue Un, League Cup, Championship, CONMEBOL World Cup qualifiers, NASL, 2017 Gold Cup, CONCACAF Champions League, Bundesliga, select USMNT games, select USWNT games, select Mexico games, select England games and Euro 2020 qualifiers.

The fuboTV app is available for Windows PC, Mac, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Apple TV, Android smartphones, Android tablets, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Kindle.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
  • Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
  • Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more

6 Comments

6 Comments

1. ET

September 27, 2018 at 6:21 pm

I have Fubo Latino and like it very much, but I have never being able to log to Fox Sports.
    This method works for me using Fubo Latino to log to BEIN Sports and I think it worked on a Univision APP but I stopped using it.

2. Steve

August 1, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Thank you Christopher, that is very helpful. I took the leap; I am in the 7 day trial, looks good so far.
    I like that it will record games for me. I am low on Mpbs, about 5.6, so the buffering issue might come up when I am watching more popular games. Right now I get an occasional fuzziness which does cut out, and go back to the beginning. We will see how it goes when the traffic gets heavy.

3. Steve

July 27, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Hi Chris,
    I have, and have had, Fox Soccer 2 go (which is now called Fox Soccer Match Pass)
    for a few years now. I sacrificed watching English Premier League because of the cost.

It seems, and please correct me if I am wrong, that if I get Fubo TV I will be able to
    have my cake and eat it too. Is this right? What would I miss? I pretty much watched
    every Champion’s League match for the last two years; will I still be able to do this?

I want my English fix back. Can I have that and Champions league? Please, say yes.

Thanks for the site, it has been very helpful.

Steve

• Christopher Harris

July 29, 2017 at 9:33 am

With fuboTV, you’ll get most of the Champions League matches but not every single one. The Champions League matches will be across FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Sports Net and FOX Deportes — and fuboTV carries all of them. fuboTV also has the over-the-air big FOX, but it’s available in select cities through fuboTV depending where you live (but that would only be for the final).

For the 2017/18 Champions League season, FOX says it will stream some of the Champions League games on their Facebook page. And those are likely to be the Champions League games that are not shown on television and only available via FOX Soccer Match Pass. So if you subscribe to fuboTV and pay attention to the Facebook page for FOX Soccer, you should be able to see almost every single Champions League game.

For the Premier League with fuboTV, you get NBC (in select cities), NBCSN, CNBC and USA as well as access to NBC Sports App. The only games you won’t get are the ones that are on Premier League Pass, which is available for $50 per season and only available through NBCSportsGold.com.

Hope that answers your questions. If not, feel free to tell me more!

4. Chris

May 8, 2017 at 3:23 pm

FuboTV continues to impress. I must say, I was looking at possibly taking a break from Fubo for a bit to try some of the other newer streaming platforms to hit the market, but then they added the BeIN overflow channels to their interface and provide valid login credentials for other streaming apps… Safe to say, I’m sticking with Fubo.

• Christopher Harris

May 8, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Most definitely. Plus with the Confederations Cup in June and the Gold Cup in July, there’ll be plenty of soccer to watch. Of course, there’s also the International Champions Cup, etc.