Out of all of the most popular soccer teams around the world, the team that ranks most popular on US television is Liga MX’s Club América.
The team that plays in Mexico City is averaging 1.294 million viewers per televised game in the United States, according to research conducted by World Soccer Talk. That’s the viewing average for the most recent 12 matches played.
Hot on the heels of Club América is main rival Chivas. The Liga MX team from Guadalajara is averaging 1.24 million viewers per game on Univision’s TV networks, with seven of their 10 matches drawing more than 1 million viewers.
Liga MX is by far the most-watched soccer league on US television. As of writing, the Mexican league is averaging 787,130 viewers per game.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Where to find Vélez Sársfield vs. River Plate on US TV
- Lukaku ‘very happy’ as he arrives in Milan ahead of Inter return
- Iniesta’s Vissel fire manager after less than three months
- UEFA do not lack ambition for women’s Euro, says Kessler
- Are World Cup tickets available for Qatar 2022?
- Minamino leaves Liverpool for Ligue 1 club Monaco
- Netherlands looks to snap World Cup dud at Qatar 2022
- Lukaku expected in Milan ‘this evening’ ahead of Inter return: CEO
- French minister apologises for Champions League chaos
- Where to find Corinthians vs. Boca Juniors on US TV