Connect with us

Barcelona

Tickets go on sale for el Clasico Miami

Tickets for el Clasico Miami between Barcelona and Real Madrid went on sale to the general public on Monday, March 20. And it appears that within 20 minutes, all of the tickets have been sold as the Ticketmaster site is no longer allowing fans to search for tickets.

If you’re one of the hundreds of thousands who wanted tickets but was unable to do so, tickets are available on the secondary market.

As of March 20, the cheapest ticket on SeatGeek (including fees and taxes) was $613. And there are plenty of seats available in that price range. However, the longer you wait, the faster the tickets will be sold and the prices will increase.

With SeatGeek, the trustworthy website helps you find the best seats at the best prices – fully guaranteed. There’s nothing quite like seeing Barcelona and Real Madrid in person and SeatGeek will get you closer to the action for a great value.

Browse the el Clasico Miami tickets on sale at SeatGeek.

Or download the SeatGeek app to search on your mobile phone.

SeatGeek saves you time and money by searching multiple ticket sites to compare prices and find amazing deals.

And, to get you the most bang for your buck, SeatGeek grades every ticket based on value to help you immediately identify the best seats that fit your budget.

Plus, every purchase is fully guaranteed, so you can shop for tickets on SeatGeek with confidence.

Best of all, World Soccer Talk readers get a $20 rebate off their first SeatGeek purchase:

To get your $20 dollar rebate on tickets:

• Download the SeatGeek app
• Go to the Settings tab and click ‘Add a promo code’
• Enter promo code WSTPOD
• SeatGeek will send you $20 dollars after you’ve made your first ticket purchase

El Clásico Miami will be held at the newly renovated Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla., the first soccer event to take place since the stadium’s latest renovations. Hard Rock Stadium returns as a venue for the International Champions Cup after hosting the championship match in each of the first two years of the tournament. The renovations to Hard Rock Stadium have made it possible to host the highest caliber of soccer competition while serving as the home of the Miami Dolphins. The venue also serves as home to the University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl LIV, the College Football Playoff Semifinals and a host of world class events. Hard Rock Stadium will host an additional match on Wednesday, July 26 as part of the 2017 International Champions Cup presented by Heineken.

As part of this momentous event, the International Champions Cup and El Clásico Miami management team will develop a program of exciting events leading up to the match including concerts, brand activations, team pep rallies, art activations, and more which will be hosted in and around Hard Rock Stadium as part of an immersive experience site that will be available to fans from Tuesday to Sunday. Additionally, El Clásico Miami week will provide an opportunity for fans to experience the culture of Miami by creating events around Miami Beach, Wynwood and Bayfront Park. The week will be filled with concerts, beach parties and art activations that create a spectacle of events around the match.

Tickets for the match between Barcelona and Real Madrid will go fast. With this game being the biggest club match of the entire summer in the United States, there’s no doubt that tickets for the game on the secondary market will sell out.

SPECIAL OFFER:

World Soccer Talk readers get a $20 dollar rebate off their first ticket purchase.

To get your $20 dollar rebate on tickets:

• Visit SeatGeek.com

• Click on the ‘Heard us on the radio or TV?’ link at the top of the page

• Enter promo code WSTPOD

SeatGeek will send you $20 dollars after you’ve made your first ticket purchase.

Once you’ve entered your promo code and made your first purchase on SeatGeek, you’ll receive an email from rebates@seatgeek.com with simple instructions on how to claim your $20 rebate by Paypal or check!

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
361 Comments

361 Comments

1. Greg

March 22, 2017 at 7:12 pm

Lots of credible sources saying Messi may not be coming back next year……I’ll be looking forward to the prices dropping on stubhub as this gets confirmed.

• Christopher Harris

March 22, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Who are these credible sources?

2. Yvonne

March 20, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Just bought my tickets $780 each in section 103!! OMG! This is crazy!

March 20, 2017 at 11:02 pm

???

• Tim

March 21, 2017 at 11:03 am

You are a complete moron. This game is only for the rich, true Eurosnobbery elite. Go support your local NASL team instead of these cash grab, meaningless games.

3. Chief

March 19, 2017 at 8:05 pm

I’m a Miami Dolphin season ticket holder and got 2 extra lower bowl tickets for this soccer game that I don’t give a crap about because I’m an American who doesn’t even know who Messe is. Give me a good reason and they are yours 🙂

March 19, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Hey Padded Rugby fan….how do i reach you to buy them football tickets from you?

• Chief

March 19, 2017 at 8:33 pm

I’m not selling I’m giving away. I have 4 tickets and if I’m motivated enough to watch a game I understand or care nothing about I would only use 2 of my tickets at the most. They are 20th row In the end zone.

• Bags

March 20, 2017 at 7:22 am

Chief – I’m a fellow NFL fan living in Broward and would love to take my wife to the game but it just isn’t in the budget. If you are serious about giving them away, please consider me as I’m local and it would be really great to attend this soccer match. Thanks!

March 20, 2017 at 8:57 am

Well oh well. If you are giving them away, i will gladly accept it. I want to invite my mother who is close to 80 and loves to watch Barcelona play and watches their games on the tv often. i am a local in Dade area.

• Edmundo Garza

March 20, 2017 at 9:21 am

Hey chief you still have those tickets I will taking off you hands it will make my day let me know and I go pick them up anywhere thanks man and thanks for not been a soccer fan

• MiguelM

March 20, 2017 at 10:25 am

Hello Chief,
          My dad is coming from Ecuador to visit me. I live in Doral, I would love to take my dad as a surprise to el Clasico. Please let me know if you want to sell me the tickets.

Miguel

March 20, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Chief, look what you have caused ?

• Alex

March 20, 2017 at 10:40 am

Chief, that weekend is my dad’s birthday and as he is a die hard fan of Madrid (just like me) i wanted to surprise him by taking him to the game. I had a budget for it but with the ridiculous price increases it just does not seem feasible anymore. To make matters worse I already booked the flight and hotel for us to get to Miami as we live in South Texas. The whole point was to go watch this game and now Im left without any tickets and cannot cancel the trip. I don’t expect you to just give them to me but its worth a try.

• socrne1

March 20, 2017 at 11:19 am

My son is graduating from high school this year and he just told my wife yesterday that he just wants to go to this game for his senior trip. I tried all morning to get tickets, but it seems like everything I could afford is already gone (thanks pre-sale). I only need two tickets and would definitely be willing to buy them from you. He is a great kid and I’d love to find a couple of tickets for him to attend this game. Please let me know if you’re still considering giving up two of your tickets or if you know anyone else considering doing the same thing.

4. mickey real

March 19, 2017 at 12:07 pm

These prices are ridiculous!! Why would anybody pay thousands of dollars for an exhibition game that is going to be played in 100 degree weather. If anybody thinks Messi or Ronaldo are going to play significant minutes in that heat they are crazy. For these priced I can fly to Spain or go to South America and what Messi play in Word Cup qualifiers that matter. If they are trying to promote the sport here, disconnecting with the average working fan by price exclusion is not the way to go. Very disappointing.

• Haro

March 19, 2017 at 7:56 pm

It’s Miami, not Spain. We don’t get 100 degrees. But you may be right otherwise.

5. Jesus

March 18, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Catalan. Can we talk about the 4 tickets you have?

6. Leo

March 18, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Messi not playing For Barcelona next season for those who pay top dólares to see him play no longer with Barcelona for next season sorry my American top payers aficionados

7. Ben

March 18, 2017 at 11:59 am

Does anyone know the Heinekin/Ally/SiriusXM/Chevy Presales codes for today?

March 19, 2017 at 11:51 am

Sirius17, Ally17, Heineken17

8. TMissoGreedy

March 17, 2017 at 10:27 pm

ticketmaster is manipulating this whole thing to their benefit. getting access to tickets and selling to themselves to drive the prices making tons of money in the process and not letting others buy bc they control the system!!!! are you freaking serious, nosebleed seats for over $700??? how about that ticketmastervip page they came up with?? you can get as many tickets as you like in the section you want for the price they put on them… WOW just WOW!!!! what a scam

• Mccort3d1

March 18, 2017 at 8:13 am

I don’t get why people are shocked at the prices, the entire ICC is a money grab led by one of the biggest cancers in football and the clubs happily join in because they are making a lot of money as well, managers and players are on record saying they don’t care for the dog and pony show and long travel in the preseason but all these stadiums will be a sellout or close to one so they will continue to do it. Look at the preseason matches in their home countries, the stadiums are not even half full and the tickets are at rock bottom prices.

March 18, 2017 at 12:23 pm

It is no different for American padded rugby ?preseason games.

What was your point amid your whinning ways? ?

• Mccort3D1

March 18, 2017 at 6:00 pm

No, no NFL games cost $400 for nose bleed seats and my point was nobody should be surprised of the prices, it’s a money making thing it’s not grow the game as some believe, so not sure why you are saying I am whining. I have been to a real Clasico, Have you? I doubt it if not you wouldn’t be excited about a exhibition in Miami.

March 19, 2017 at 12:58 am

Excuse me, “I have been to a real Clasico” diva. ?

so much for your hyper-critical excitement as if others were spending your own money. ?

As far the padded rugby comparison it was in reference to your snobby statement:
            “Look at the preseason matches in their home countries, the stadiums are not even half full and the tickets are at rock bottom prices.”

You got potential to become a good doom and gloom preacher……..that much i give you credit for. ?

9. NIC

March 17, 2017 at 3:16 pm

NEW PRE SALE CODE RM2017

10. Catalan

March 17, 2017 at 2:26 pm

I got 4 extra tickets, section 323 row 20 I might be able to work a deal if some of you cant get tickets later on. You give me Presale codes , I give you back DEAL lol

let me know

March 18, 2017 at 1:32 pm

i give you 50 pesos per ticket ??

• Jesus

March 18, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Where can we talk about it?

11. David

March 17, 2017 at 1:26 pm

These ticket prices are absurd. I played around with the pre sale and cheapest I was able to pull were $550 each in section 308. Section 308 is nosebleed. The real El Classico is cheaper than this. I paid $200 a ticket when I went a few years ago in Barcelona.

12. Diego

March 17, 2017 at 12:35 pm

No freaking sense to have a “pre-sale” advantage with these absurd prices. People say its cheaper to go to Europe Camp Nou/Santiago…not in for a clasico, they are as expensive as here AND you have to buy the way ahead of time (the good ones). My max $650 ea in the 100 section. fingers crossed!

• LIguy

March 17, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Actually if you get real Clasico tickets from the clubs themselves it’s a lot cheaper than for this exhibition, I went in 2014 and was able to buy one at the box office and it was around $250 for a good seat, it is kind of hard to buy them from club though, last year I went and bought some on a third party site and the prices were similar to here.

13. John Milton

March 17, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Fellow football fans, Ross invested $500 million + out of his own pocket to upgrade Sunlife Stadium….you bet he is going to want to recoup that amount with this football game than to wait for his whales to recoup it for him. 😛

• vssssssssssssqz

March 18, 2017 at 6:09 pm

Are you a Jon Ross fan boy? I’m sure the billionaire doesn’t need you licking his ass.

March 19, 2017 at 12:49 pm

ROTFLOL ????

What a corrupted minded/mouthful one you are.

It sounds you must be quite experienced on the topic and that is the only way you can see things ???

14. John Milton

March 17, 2017 at 11:53 am

I guess I will wait until tickets become available in Groupon instead LOL

15. John Milton

March 17, 2017 at 11:47 am

Who knew that yesterday’s prices of $315 in the nosebleed section was going to look such like a bargain today?

• Harry Cee

March 17, 2017 at 11:48 am

^^still wouldn’t have paid that either.

March 17, 2017 at 11:49 am

I would have, but it was for a single ticket and I needed at least two so that’s why i did not go for it.

16. Harry Cee

March 17, 2017 at 11:45 am

Judging from the replies, I am not the only one seeing the exorbitant prices for tix for this game. If they can’t get ticket prices down to the 2 or 3 hundred dollar mark, I will be more than content watching this game right here in DC. The prices for the pre sale tix are CRAZY!

17. John Milton

March 17, 2017 at 11:40 am

Any news on the football game that will be played on Wednesday July 26th at the same stadium?

18. Diego

March 17, 2017 at 11:39 am

I hope these prices are different Monday.. this is sooo frustrating!! $1300 budget and couldn’t find them.. Hope they drop.

March 17, 2017 at 11:45 am

One can only hope, but this is capitalism so don’t be surprised if prices are double or triple what they are now.

19. John Milton

March 17, 2017 at 11:26 am

i found 2 tickets on section 320 for $775 each…shall i go for it?? $1657 total!!

March 17, 2017 at 11:29 am

nah….let them go! Too tempting, but not insane..yet!

• YoYo

March 19, 2017 at 4:29 am

“John Milton” clearly works for Ross/Dolphins…hey next time remember to create a new name when you create a chat with yourself 😉

March 19, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Thanks for the reminded, Mr. Conspiracy Trump . ??????????????

20. Flores

March 17, 2017 at 10:59 am

Pre-Sale for tickets today was insane! I needed 4 tickets, however I was only able to buy 2 tickets yesterday(with the promo thanks to you guys for providing) section 132 row 27 for $456.00 each & today I saw section 119 row 20 for $1,625.00 each ticket now thats a rip off! Does everyone think it’s best to wait til Monday to try to buy more tickets? Thanks for those who provided the promo code yesterday I really appreciate it! You’re the best!

21. Flores

March 17, 2017 at 10:58 am

Pre-Sale for tickets today was insane! I needed 4 tickets, however I was only able to buy 2 & bought 2 tickets section 132 row 27 for $456.00 each & today I saw section 119 row 20 for $1,625.00 each ticket now thats a rip off! Does everyone think it’s best to wait til Monday to try to buy more tickets? Thanks for those who provided the promo code yesterday I really appreciate it! You’re the best!

• glow

March 17, 2017 at 11:54 am

I will definitely wait until Monday. The same thing happened to me for Coldplay tickets. The pre-sale prices were outrageous! I waited for the regular sale and the prices were unbelievable more affordable. So I’m taking the same risk this time.

22. Sombra

March 17, 2017 at 10:42 am

I think people who are paying this much are going to be in a rude awakening when they see the starting lineups for this game. Hopefully the atmosphere will make up for it.

March 17, 2017 at 11:19 am

Sombra, don’t be such a somber party pooper. Brazil played Colombian and Honduras at this same stadium and the starters played. Stephen Ross is bringing top flight football ( real football) , to Sunlife/Hard Rock /Whatever future stadium name will be next and He will make sure the prices matches or exceeds the event.

• Sombra

March 17, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Don’t get me wrong, I think it is a great event. Just not worth the money they are asking for. If the ticket prices were reasonable I would agree that he is doing this to bring top flight football to the area. It’s obviously about the money. As far as making sure the prices match or exceed the event, Category 1 (best category) FIFA World Cup 2018 FINAL tickets are going to be $245…….

• vssssssssssssqz

March 18, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Holy crap you have to be related or work for this man? Who new owners had fan boys.

• LIguy

March 17, 2017 at 2:05 pm

The big names will play some unless they are “injured” or unavailable for some reason, it is usually in the contracts that they have to play for a certain amount of time.

23. Yvonne

March 17, 2017 at 10:33 am

Called Ticketmaster and I was told only a percentage of tickets can be sold. There will be tickets available for the general public on Monday. Keep calm people. LOL!

24. WantedToGo

March 17, 2017 at 10:27 am

what a rip off for a friendly match!!!!!! $620 per ticket for section 348 plus fees…really? are you kidding me?

March 17, 2017 at 11:36 am

There is nothing “friendly” in football between Real and the Best football team in the world, Barcelona 🙂

25. Leo

March 17, 2017 at 10:26 am

It’s stupid there’s no whining taking advantage of us hope everybody stop buying anything over 400 it’s nonsense 850 for 101 row 117 that’s insane do I get the players to sing doubt it I’m a real real fan been to bernabeu 1850 for me and my girl that’s plain ticket to see them at the cathedral of futbol good luck my American friends capitalism it’s a bitch!

26. Andres

March 17, 2017 at 10:22 am

Yup waiting for general sale. These are insane prices. Even if I don’t get to go. Even if you are rich, it’s way too much. lol. Think about what all that money could actually get you if you don’t spend it on one of these ridiculously priced tickets.

27. Arturo

March 17, 2017 at 10:15 am

I got 100 level tickets yesterday for $560. Same tickets are over $850 today!!!

• Yvonne

March 17, 2017 at 10:19 am

Because they are making a commission out of them. I’m going to wait for general sale.

March 17, 2017 at 11:22 am

I’ll buy them from you for $561 each ticket 😛

28. Diego

March 17, 2017 at 10:10 am

Section 341 $650 ONE Ticket!!!

29. Danny

March 17, 2017 at 10:10 am

I just got 4 tickets for 15k, I will have to sell my car and remortgage my house but it is so worth it. jk lol I have had to move on from this, too rich for my blood, I hope the vast majority that are going bring home a very healthy income and are not making poor decisions. At these prices I think we will plan a trip overseas to see them play in addition to all the cultural benefits. The each there own. Good luck fellas

March 17, 2017 at 11:13 am

15k is for poor people! I got ticket to sit with the Barcelona footballer for $50k …YOLO! Not! I got some tickets at random prices, but refused to click on the buy button. I might as well go to Europe and get out of this Miami town . LOL

30. Yvonne

March 17, 2017 at 10:06 am

They are selling more expensive. I will wait for general public.

31. Yvonne

March 17, 2017 at 10:03 am

Just found two for $775 in section 345. That’s insane!

32. Diego

March 17, 2017 at 10:00 am

IDK if I should wait until 20th or buy today…I hate this!!

• WantedToGo

March 17, 2017 at 10:30 am

Don’t buy today! prices are absurd. Go to Spain instead and see a real game there. It would probably be cheaper.

33. John Milton

March 17, 2017 at 9:58 am

2 mins left…let the ticket buying start and stop the whinning.

34. Danny

March 17, 2017 at 9:53 am

On the 20th will the cheapest ticket be 180 or 200?

• Yvonne

March 17, 2017 at 9:57 am

That’s what I thought too. They have to leave tickets of $180 available for general public. I am going to see what they sell today. My budget is $600 to $800. Lets see what I find.

• Danny

March 17, 2017 at 9:59 am

I have heard the $200 tickets are standing room only, if that is the case I would imagine the $180 ones are as well. It would be nice to see exactly where you would be at those prices and what the view would be like. For a family of four, it seems like it will be hard to do this for under 1k no matter how you slice it.

35. Jeff

March 17, 2017 at 9:43 am

On the main TM site…if you hover over “Price Range” it says $400-4,500.

• Yvonne

March 17, 2017 at 9:55 am

I just saw that! Is it because is more expensive for pre sale? Or those are the ones left? This is frustrating.

36. Josh

March 17, 2017 at 9:24 am

People are now saying cheapest one is 200 not 475

37. jackie

March 17, 2017 at 8:55 am

This is absolutely horrible it should not sell out at 475 a base ticket if people realize they wont actually get a real El Clasico. One of the biggest consumer rip offs soccer fans can witness. I saved $4000 for this event like every year id honestly rather fly to Spain in April.

38. Yvonne

March 17, 2017 at 8:37 am

I think the reason the Pre Sale starts at $475 is because they need to leave a certain amount of the $180 tickets to general public; which start selling on the 20th.

• Football3r

March 17, 2017 at 8:52 am

I doubt that will be the case as they’d be interested to cash in and sell out asap than to be “fair”.

Just my humble opinion, of course

39. Leo

March 17, 2017 at 8:31 am

Did any body bought tickets on 200 yesterday

40. Katherine

March 17, 2017 at 6:41 am

It sure does say 475 cheapest! OMG! To those who shared the precode yesterday, my son and I cant thank you enough!! Sincere genuine thanks to you all!!

41. Josh

March 17, 2017 at 1:27 am

Do you guys think they will go down tomorrow to like 200 how they were today cause it’s not fair that they give good prices to people that don’t watch soccer (dolphins season pass holders) and they give us the most expensive ones. So do you guys think they will go down tomorrow?

42. Andres

March 16, 2017 at 11:54 pm

I ca’t believe prices go up to $475 for the cheapest ticket for tomorrow’s presale. If that is accurate, that is ridiculous and no longer worth it!

43. josh de la fountain

March 16, 2017 at 10:39 pm

who said tix were gonna be 475 starting?

• Biko

March 16, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Ticketmaster
      US $475.00 – US $3,500.00
      US $475.00
      US $3,500.00
      Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.
      Check the price range section

• Football is coming to Miami!!!

March 16, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Biko is right. That is the new Pre-sale ICC starting rates.

44. Leo

March 16, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Cheapest ticket tomorrow 475 not cool

• Football is coming to Miami!!!

March 16, 2017 at 10:25 pm

(Eyes and mouth Wide Open) ????

I was able to find one ticket only for $315 (fees included), but needed at least 2. Found 2 in the 72 club, but they were 3500 a piece. (before fees)…i was somewhat short around 3000 so did not go for it ?

45. Luis

March 16, 2017 at 6:03 pm

TIPS for Tomorrow’s Presale.
    1. Clear your browser’s cache.
    2. Use different browsers like Chrome, FireFox, and Safari. If you get an error, refresh or restart the browser.
    3. Use different networks, e.g. WiFi and Cellular.
    4. Create a TicketMaster account and add your credit card info so you don’t have to waste time.
    5. REFRESH, REFRESH, REFRESH! There will be a lot of traffic, keep refreshing until you get through.
    6. BE FAST!!! BE PREPARED!!!

It took me an hour of refreshing, restarting browsers, and clearing cache in multiple browser. Had the best luck in Firefox. GOOD LUCK!

• Football is coming to Miami!!!

March 16, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Thanks for the god tips which I am sure TM might crash in the end with the overload online traffic.

46. KaryUrb

March 16, 2017 at 2:53 pm

Keep trying

I just got two pairs with DOLMEM on ticketmaster!!!!!

47. Juan

March 16, 2017 at 2:50 pm

They have gone completely mad with price tickets! It is ridiculous to have to pay $700 for a decent seat, and $200 for a nose bleeder corner seat!
    For those of you that are expecting a real clasico match, remember this:
    – This is a friendly match
    – Not all players will even be at the stadium
    – You’ll see a lot of the youth players on the field
    – If the likes of Messi and Ronaldo even make it to the game, they will only play for a small amount of time

I’m a huge FCB and Argentina fan. I’ve been to games for the UCL, the most recent World Cup, and the last US Copa America. I have been to ICC matches as well and they are fun, but they are not the quality of football you’d expect, and these are FIFA World Cup final match price tags!!

If you are ok with this and can afford these tickets, go for it, you’ll enjoy it.
    For those of you expecting a great match, save your money and fly to Europe to watch a real match!

• Andres

March 16, 2017 at 3:35 pm

I COMPLETELY agree with you. I’m a die hard fan and was just in barcelona 11 months ago. I got to go to the Camp Nou 3 times to watch the end part of the La Liga season, treated myself to the most expensive and best seats for a game and they cost about $300 at the time.

I would hate missing the clasico here being that I live in south FL, but one can literally by a round trip ticket to barcelona for $500 or less right now from Miami. These prices are just out of hand! Cheap tickets for me or none i say

• Paul

March 16, 2017 at 4:26 pm

I posted the same sort of comment earlier in the day and was told by someone that I was preaching to people. I can only conclude that people don’t really want to make the effort of traveling from the US to Spain to watch a La Liga game when they can go to Florida and probably spend just as much (depending on where in the US they travel from).

• Peek-a-boo

March 16, 2017 at 5:17 pm

Hey now….

No preaching or whinning allowed. ???

• Juan

March 16, 2017 at 6:56 pm

You guys do whatever you want with the information, if you feel like being preached on is because you are susceptible to it.

Which is why I said that If you are ok with what I posted and can afford the tickets, by all means do it!

I’d just hate anyone spending so much money thinking they are going to see the best match in the world and be extremely disappointed.

I certainly was when I went to see Man United vs. Barcelona in last year’s ICC and thought I was watching a hockey match instead when the entire team went into the bench, and out came an entire team of substitutions >D

March 16, 2017 at 10:10 pm

??? Mr. Preacher likes to keep on preaching yet you don’t even realize it.

Best case scenario you like to be a party-pooper ?

Per SunSentinel, “Ross got no assurances both will play, but he has a strong belief they will.

“When asked that question, they could answer one thing: we don’t want to lose,” Ross said. “These guys play each other, they don’t want to go home a loser. OK?” ”

Ross is not going to compromise his business by scamming on this game. Other S. Florida football promoters would pull that stunt for a quick profit at the expense of fans.

• Juan

March 16, 2017 at 7:00 pm

I’m Jealous! I have yet to watch Barcelona in a real game. Hopefully next year.

48. Andres

March 16, 2017 at 1:23 pm

I’m confused about the tickets available and the seating chart. The $200 cheap seats are 300 level terrace standing room only. What does that even mean?

• Danny

March 16, 2017 at 2:18 pm

I was wondering that myself, it would be nice to know those details before spending this kind of money. The more I think about it the more financially irresponsible I think it would be to take my family of four to this event.

49. Leo

March 16, 2017 at 1:19 pm

This is BS overpriced I have been to el Classico,tickets aren’t been this expensive but it’s what it’s America corporations spoil kids

50. Joana

March 16, 2017 at 1:07 pm

It says on ticketmaster that all presale tickets for today have been sold. Not sure when, as we were online looking for that at 10 am as they said.

51. Danny

March 16, 2017 at 1:02 pm

During pre-sale I was seeing an option for $180 ticket (although it was not able to find any)
    The cheapest ticket I thought would be available was going to be $200
    Anyone know about this?

52. JK

March 16, 2017 at 12:25 pm

Does anybody understand the ticketmaster app? I tried this morning, but where you indicate the price range, it just has the alphabet A-Z – how are we to know what letter corresponds with what price point?

53. Katherine

March 16, 2017 at 12:04 pm

WOnder how many were sold this morning?

54. Soccerfan101

March 16, 2017 at 12:03 pm

How do you enter the code when i get to the page it just says “Find Tickets” ? Where do i input the code?

55. Catalan

March 16, 2017 at 11:59 am

Presale was only for a certain amount of time this morning, I got my ticket with DOLMEM code early this morning. As of now the Pre sale has ended and you will have to wait for tomorrow and use ICC17 code to get your tickets. Tip: Try both the app and the web site, when one doesn’t work try the other.

56. Leo

March 16, 2017 at 11:58 am

New code anybody

57. Xavi

March 16, 2017 at 11:47 am

Tickets for the Event are no longer available.. I wonder if it got something to do with giving the code away on this site :/ lol

• Juan

March 16, 2017 at 3:06 pm

nooooooo… or course not!
      LOL

58. ivan

March 16, 2017 at 11:35 am

DOLMEM grants you access to select levels but after that you get error message

59. mila

March 16, 2017 at 11:33 am

DOLMEN is not working anymore 🙁 any new code?

60. barcafan

March 16, 2017 at 11:32 am

DOLMEM no longer works? is there a new code for today?

61. LEO

March 16, 2017 at 11:25 am

DOLMEM

• Arnold

March 16, 2017 at 11:33 am

I didn’t know presale was only for an hour darnit

62. Nicki

March 16, 2017 at 11:24 am

Does anyone know if the starters are playing. & is there going to be a presale tomorrow ?

• K

March 16, 2017 at 11:28 am

It’s too early to tell if the starters will play. A lot could happen between today and July, but if all goes well, most of them will. Certainly Ronaldo and Messi will be pushed to play. As for the presale, yes there will be another one starting tomorrow at 10am ET. The code for that one is ICC17.

• Nicki

March 16, 2017 at 11:31 am

Thank you so much. Are they going to be in the same price range ?

• K

March 16, 2017 at 11:36 am

It should be the same price range, all the price levels on the map are already set if you check the site right now $200-$3500. It will all come down to what you’re able to find tomorrow. Check as early as you can, the cheapest ones will probably fly

• Nicki

March 16, 2017 at 11:47 am

Thanks and it on ticketmaster right ?

• K

March 16, 2017 at 11:50 am

Yep

• ivan

March 16, 2017 at 11:30 am

+60% of the team starters + 30 minutes minimum (by contract)
      + there isnt any major event in the summer. Confederations Cup only (1 month before), where Cristiano and Tony Kross will play for Portugal and Germany. They may not play The Clasico if they get to the finals.

63. melissa

March 16, 2017 at 11:14 am

Wonder if tomorrow there will be better seats since ICC is hosting the event? Will try again and see!

• ivan

March 16, 2017 at 11:16 am

yeah. wonder the same. i was able to get the website to work but only showed barsa fans level for $290.00 HELL NO.

• Alex

March 16, 2017 at 11:19 am

How do you know what sections are Barca and what are Real Madrid?

• melissa

March 16, 2017 at 11:46 am

The legend on the bottom shows the RM and Barcelona fan sections

64. Katherine

March 16, 2017 at 11:12 am

Got mine! Thx. now to find a second job! LOL

• Keri Kolodziejski

March 16, 2017 at 11:46 am

Can you share what presale code you used?

65. Mike VEga

March 16, 2017 at 11:12 am

DOLMEM – you’re welcome!!! Hala MADRID

66. Keri Kolodziejski

March 16, 2017 at 11:10 am

Does anyone have the dolphins presale code? Please share

• Alex

March 16, 2017 at 11:12 am

DOLMEM

67. Danny

March 16, 2017 at 10:58 am

$164 in fees for four tickets ouch, more and more just not seeming with it. . . .

68. marcus

March 16, 2017 at 10:57 am

i have 3 field tickets let the bidding start!

69. Ninara Sada

March 16, 2017 at 10:55 am

who has the dolphin presale code?

• BarcaFan

March 16, 2017 at 11:04 am

DOLMEM

70. Andres

March 16, 2017 at 10:52 am

Through the app I keep getting “Sorry. No tickets were found, but tickets may still be available.”

• melissa

March 16, 2017 at 10:54 am

The tickets are still available. I show three together for $565 each

71. ivan

March 16, 2017 at 10:48 am

app doesnt even work for me. doesnt load event

72. perla

March 16, 2017 at 10:48 am

not working for me

73. marcus

March 16, 2017 at 10:46 am

ARE THE STARTERS EVEN GOING TO PLAY??

74. JOrge

March 16, 2017 at 10:43 am

I have a question, i was able tooo but when i go do i have to show any id that im a dolphins member

• Alex

March 16, 2017 at 10:46 am

No because a Dolphins member could buy them and resale them anyway so if you bought them they’re yours holmes

75. Ryan

March 16, 2017 at 10:42 am

DOLMEM

works today!!!!

• Amy

March 16, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Thanks so much for this! I got tickets! My son is going to be so excited! You just made a 9 year old’s year! 🙂

76. K

March 16, 2017 at 10:41 am

Thanks to those who recommended the app. Bought the tickets 🙂 Last time I saw Real was in 2005

• Keri Kolodziejski

March 16, 2017 at 11:01 am

What app are you using?

• K

March 16, 2017 at 11:02 am

Ticketmaster!

77. Alex

March 16, 2017 at 10:39 am

IT WORKS IF YOU USE THE APP!!!! Just bought two in section 114 HALA MADRID!!!!!

• Delmy Santos

March 16, 2017 at 11:39 am

How much did you pay?

78. Mustafa

March 16, 2017 at 10:39 am

Thanks for the help guys, tickets are way outside my budget though. I’m surprised ICC would make them so expensive, by far the most expensive tickets I’ve seen. By comparison, RM vs CHE at Ann Harbor was ~70 last year.

• Will

March 16, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Hard Rock Stadium is a smaller venue… Crazy Barcelona and Madrid fans (me included) will want to go to that game… they are making it a celebrity even with all the stuff they are doing… In Miami and great whether.

I hate to say this, but I believe it will sell out at these crazy prices…

79. Andres

March 16, 2017 at 10:38 am

Not working through app for me. Saying no seats available

• melissa

March 16, 2017 at 10:39 am

how many are you trying to find?

• Andres

March 16, 2017 at 10:50 am

Trying to buy 3 tickets. Keep getting “Sorry. No tickets were found, but tickets may still be available.”

80. marcus

March 16, 2017 at 10:36 am

JUST BOUGHT MINE THROUGH THE APP

81. melissa

March 16, 2017 at 10:31 am

Yes people for future reference when buying things like this even for black Friday specials etc always try to use the APP for the win!!

82. Alex

March 16, 2017 at 10:31 am

Prices range from $200-$3,250. If you use the DOLEM code it won’t let you buy tix but you can at least click on each price level and it will tell you what section(s) that price pertains to.

83. melissa

March 16, 2017 at 10:30 am

USE THE APP! I’VE ALREADY BOUGHT 4. CHEAPEST IS $275 THAT I CAN FIND

84. Miamiguy

March 16, 2017 at 10:30 am

presale code is Dolmem but website is crazy with traffic try it through your app on your smartphone only way i could get it to work

85. Kim

March 16, 2017 at 10:30 am

ridiculous how expensive they make these tickets…

86. Nice Random Dude

March 16, 2017 at 10:29 am

***The code Works on the app! Use your phone!

87. BarcaFan

March 16, 2017 at 10:28 am

I got tickets with DOLMEM code! Thanks for sharing! Upper level, though. It’s what I could afford.

88. melissa

March 16, 2017 at 10:27 am

GOT IT TO WORK!!!

• Maxx

March 16, 2017 at 10:28 am

how ?

• Ivette

March 16, 2017 at 10:28 am

DID YOU GET THE TICKETS?

89. Katherine

March 16, 2017 at 10:26 am

Thanks K. That worked! I got the same message through..”unlocked presale” but then unable to process request

90. FC

March 16, 2017 at 10:26 am

I see that the price range is 200-3500? is this true. Someone with a code can you please post it or let us know the prices that are coming up per section?

• Jelinnet

March 16, 2017 at 10:27 am

its DOLMEM, it unlocks it but won’t let you buy the tickets they might be out of presale tix

91. Luisdsanchez

March 16, 2017 at 10:24 am

code is DOLMEM

• Hector

March 16, 2017 at 10:29 am

U sir are my hero imma get your name tatted on my forehead! ???

92. Orla

March 16, 2017 at 10:23 am

DOLMEM unlocks it, but it won’t let me choose the tickets, damn it!!

• melissa

March 16, 2017 at 10:24 am

same here…wonder why?

• Andres

March 16, 2017 at 10:26 am

Same here too

• Julio

March 16, 2017 at 11:28 am

you are a saint, thanks… just keep trying… close the browser and clear out cookies… try again and again, it worked for me

93. Cbomb

March 16, 2017 at 10:21 am

I used dolphin season ticket holder code at exactly 10 am and nothing available lol. Not that I was going to buy tickets anyway.

• J0N47H4N

March 16, 2017 at 10:28 am

You had it the entire time and didn’t post it for people that actually did want to buy them smh.

94. K

March 16, 2017 at 10:21 am

Hey people, just searched on twitter and @NickPallares posted that the code is DOLMEM. It works, but every time you try to find tickets, it says unable to process…

• Jelinnet

March 16, 2017 at 10:24 am

Thanks I just tried it and it said the same thing

• Alex

March 16, 2017 at 10:47 am

YOU ARE A SAINT!!!!

• alm

March 16, 2017 at 11:15 am

Thanks so much, K! Got in because of you. Awesome of you to share.

• Julio

March 16, 2017 at 11:19 am

It worked!!!

• Arturo

March 16, 2017 at 11:20 am

Thank you sooooo much! I got tickets with this code

• D

March 16, 2017 at 11:24 am

Was able to get tickets because of you. Thanks!!

• Luis

March 16, 2017 at 5:54 pm

GOT THE TICKETS! THANK YOU!

95. Ryan

March 16, 2017 at 10:19 am

Anyone want to share the ticket code for today

96. Keith

March 16, 2017 at 10:19 am

I got the code, SLINGOOOO!!!

97. Jessy

March 16, 2017 at 10:18 am

Got the code ICC17 but it is for tomorrow and not for today as mentioned in the email 🙁

98. Katherine

March 16, 2017 at 10:18 am

Ticketmaster website says price ranges 200-3500

99. PABLO

March 16, 2017 at 10:17 am

PLEASE SOMEONE EMAIL ME THE CODE

• F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 10:20 am

Pablo, just a suggestion being demanding (CAPS) won’t get you anything at all. ?

100. Katherine

March 16, 2017 at 10:16 am

I see a website called presalepasswordinfo.com you can join for $10 and they will tell you the password Anyone know if this is legit?

• J0N47H4N

March 16, 2017 at 10:18 am

I joined but all it says is “Coming Soon”… they still don’t have it.

• F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 10:18 am

Scam!!

• Amy

March 16, 2017 at 10:18 am

I tried that, but still no code.

• M

March 16, 2017 at 10:41 am

I join and it says ICC17 for tomorrow, so do not join

101. NeedElClasicoTix

March 16, 2017 at 10:13 am

Yeah I got a the code from icc only on one email it said your code is ICC17

• Mills

March 16, 2017 at 10:15 am

This code is for Ticketmaster tomorrow? Or a different website?

102. Sombra

March 16, 2017 at 10:12 am

I can see the map on ticketmaster and see sections being blanked out. Not sure if that means those sections are sold out or if just the number of allocated tickets for Dolphin members is sold out in that section.

103. marcus

March 16, 2017 at 10:12 am

its a code for tomorrow this is a bunch of crap

104. Mike

March 16, 2017 at 10:10 am

Tickets for today’s presale is over

• Will

March 16, 2017 at 10:18 am

Are you trolling or is this a fact?

105. Christine

March 16, 2017 at 10:10 am

I wouldn’t panic people, todays presale is for Dolphins Season Ticket holders only (how many can there really be), tomorrow its for ICC fans like us (code ICC17), it WILL NOT sell out today. If there are any kind hearted Dolphins Season Ticket holders who want to share the code it would be appreciated!

106. Flores

March 16, 2017 at 10:09 am

Thanks K & Arturo for providing code from ICC for tomorrow! Wished someone would’ve been nice & provided code for today, I’m sure they already have purchase their tickets.

107. Vanessa

March 16, 2017 at 10:08 am

Check your spam folder. That’s where mine went.

108. Andres

March 16, 2017 at 10:08 am

Just got the email as well from ICC

109. Alex

March 16, 2017 at 10:08 am

Can someone tell me the price for the Real Madrid Supporters sections was?

110. Kim

March 16, 2017 at 10:07 am

i still havent received an email…

111. NeedElClasicoTix

March 16, 2017 at 10:07 am

Please put the code this will run out today

112. Arturo

March 16, 2017 at 10:06 am

Got the code from ICC but for tomorrow- ICC17. Who wants to share today’s?

• LESLIE

March 16, 2017 at 10:08 am

got the same one 😉 …but for tomorrow 🙁

113. ed

March 16, 2017 at 10:06 am

FOOTballer ahole

• F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 10:07 am

100x back at ya!@ ?

114. K

March 16, 2017 at 10:05 am

The ICC people sent out an email. The code is ICC17, but it’s for tomorrow’s presale at 10am ET

• Andres

March 16, 2017 at 10:07 am

Really? Didn’t get that email yet. Not sure why some people are saying the game has been sold out lol

• Kretz

March 16, 2017 at 10:11 am

thank you!

115. F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 10:04 am

Game has been sold-out!

• Christine

March 16, 2017 at 10:06 am

it has not, and lets be real, how many Dolphins SEASON TICKET HOLDERS do you think really follow Futbol? Presale for real Futbol fans starts tomorrow.

• F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 12:42 pm

The main question is , “How many dolphin season ticket holders really exist? ???

116. DrJ

March 16, 2017 at 10:03 am

code please! Planning to fly from Atlanta with the kids just to see Messi kicking Ronaldo!

117. Keith

March 16, 2017 at 10:03 am

you’ve bought by now (those who have) help others 🙂

118. Flores

March 16, 2017 at 10:02 am

Does anybody have the code for the pre-sale that would be kind enough to share?? Thanks & please lol

119. melissa

March 16, 2017 at 10:01 am

Code please!

120. Christine

March 16, 2017 at 10:01 am

please share the code, i want to be the best girlfriend and mom in the world and get tickets for our family

121. F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 10:00 am

10:00am. game is sold out!!!! ???

122. KP

March 16, 2017 at 9:58 am

No one will be willing to give out the code.. They will all use them to buy the tickets with the resale prices of them going to be crazy high.

123. Katherine

March 16, 2017 at 9:58 am

Please someone post a code. I need tickets for my 17 year old son for his senior year present. This would mean more to him than anything

124. Soccermom

March 16, 2017 at 9:57 am

Please post. Lots of kids dreams being fulfilled here.

125. F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 9:57 am

Someone please decode the code for us ?

126. RonladoTheFruit

March 16, 2017 at 9:57 am

I am only going to share the code after I use it and only to people who like Messi. If you are routing for Real Madrid you can forget about it.

• Soccermom

March 16, 2017 at 9:58 am

Future Messi’s here…My son even dyed his hair to be Messi for Halloween this year!

• Julio

March 16, 2017 at 10:00 am

I’ve got two young Messi fans!!! I signed up with 4 email address for the pre sale code and none have shown up

• DrJ

March 16, 2017 at 10:09 am

Come in Rthefruit, give us the code so we can laugh at Ronaldo in july!!

• Annette Meireles

March 16, 2017 at 10:12 am

YAS! I only have ONE Barca jersey, and it’s of el dios, Messi!!!! Please share! I will forever be indebted to you!

• Kristin

March 16, 2017 at 10:21 am

ALL of my son’s apparel is Messi! I feel like I know him! Please help!

127. jackie

March 16, 2017 at 9:56 am

no one got the code ;(

128. Arturo

March 16, 2017 at 9:55 am

If anyone has a code and wants to share, I will truly appreciate it. I’m surprising my 6 y/o son and I have booked my trip from seattle, but I need tickets to the game. Please help!

129. Christian

March 16, 2017 at 9:53 am

Rolando can you post the link to the website at least!!! I think I have a code

130. Danny

March 16, 2017 at 9:53 am

I never got the presale code either 🙁

131. Keith

March 16, 2017 at 9:53 am

Gives a chance, if its not posted we wont get :(. Its the first day so we can all win today!

132. Christian

March 16, 2017 at 9:53 am

I honk I got the a code cbomb i just need the page link to purchase the tickets from. Please post link

• og

March 16, 2017 at 10:46 am

share we us friend!!

133. RonladoTheFruit

March 16, 2017 at 9:51 am

If you want a code I will give it to you once I have used it.

• John

March 16, 2017 at 9:53 am

Please do!

• F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 9:53 am

please do it fast. i start work soon

• Mark

March 16, 2017 at 9:56 am

i thought people werent negative lol

• Jelinnet

March 16, 2017 at 10:03 am

Please share they sent the code for tomorrow, but i need the one for today

• Daffyduck

March 16, 2017 at 10:28 am

What is the code for tomorrow?

• LESLIE

March 16, 2017 at 9:54 am

thank you !!!!

• Luisdsanchez

March 16, 2017 at 9:54 am

Of course, thank you!

• Ivette

March 16, 2017 at 9:55 am

Thank you. That would be excellent. Im trying to get tickets for my son who loves the teams.

• Joe

March 16, 2017 at 9:55 am

Can you send me the link please? Much appreciated.

• Kristin

March 16, 2017 at 10:18 am

My son is going to die if I don’t get tickets. Please share code! I’m on my knees begging!

134. F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 9:48 am

Just called dolphins CS and was told starting prices are starting at 300usd in the 300 level ????

135. Christian

March 16, 2017 at 9:48 am

Come on Cbomb we’re counting on you buddy!!

136. Soccerstar

March 16, 2017 at 9:47 am

Its not about the Clasico… its not about a soccer game. Its about watching live the 2 best soccer Players in the world, that might not be the same next year when u can afford your trip. In the future you will say, Yes! I saw them… whether its friendly , champions, copa del rey, whatever…
    i.e. I will pay $15,000 euros to watch Ali for 1 round only. Now its just impossible. Trust me , if u can afford to pay $1400 for a friendly today, Euro trip is nothing and can be done anytime.
    Obviously, they are taking advantage for being the first classic ever in the US. Especially Miami, where there are thousands of Soccer fans. We are all waiting for a Miami Fire or whatever name to represent on MLS.

137. Keith

March 16, 2017 at 9:46 am

I want to take my 4-year-old, and today may be the best chance to get tickets, any nice people out there want to help real fans by posting the code??

138. Christian

March 16, 2017 at 9:45 am

They will also need to post the link to the purchasing site because I don’t think is through Ticketmaster! Otherwise ticket master will be live and ready to enter the codes

139. Mark

March 16, 2017 at 9:43 am

Nobody is posting codes on purpose. Theyre going to buy their own tickets first and post the codes after.

• F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 9:51 am

People are not as negative or greedy as you sound to be. ? Stop the negative preaching too. ✌

140. Christian

March 16, 2017 at 9:30 am

Post the codes here when you get them please!! Even if we can only buy two it will still be very worth it

141. F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 9:28 am

I will lay 150-200 tops….more than that only if i had the mean$ for it

142. KaryUrb

March 16, 2017 at 9:28 am

Dirty, just dirty— wasting time to play with fans’ emotions!

143. Paul

March 16, 2017 at 9:21 am

I’m shaking my head in disbelief that people are willing to pay $200 for standing room only and probably $1000-$2000 to sit for what is a friendly game. Add in the cost of getting to Miami, unless you live close by plus accommodation. Instead of paying over $1000 for a ticket you could fly to Spain, have a weekend break and see a league game. You would have a more memorable experience for the same cost.

• F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 9:26 am

Paul, people do not need to be preached ✌

To more relevant things, pre-sale code, please! ?

• claudia

March 16, 2017 at 1:17 pm

CODE FOR TOMORROW FRIDAY MARCH 17,20187 IS : ICC17

• Cbomb

March 16, 2017 at 9:27 am

I’m doing the same. I have the code as a dolphins season ticket holder and I’m thinking about posting it…but will people really pay that much?

• melissa

March 16, 2017 at 9:28 am

Yes. People will who have the money and can afford it. Please post. My son really wants to see the game. Any help in getting tickets at face value would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• Cbomb

March 16, 2017 at 9:41 am

Give me your email and I will send it to you.

• MIKE DAVIES

March 16, 2017 at 9:42 am

Please send

• melissa

March 16, 2017 at 9:58 am

I tried but my post hasn’t been approved by the moderator yet ;(

• Hector

March 16, 2017 at 10:26 am

Please you’ll be my hero sir ???

• claudia

March 16, 2017 at 10:35 am

can you please email it to me its for my birthday i would love to go !

• claudia

March 16, 2017 at 1:18 pm

CODE ICC17
              FOR FRIDAY MARCH 17,2017

• JD

March 16, 2017 at 9:28 am

Please post it! Appreciate helping the people who dont have it 🙂

• Mills

March 16, 2017 at 9:41 am

Yes, please share! Would be greatly appreciated!

• Andyb

March 16, 2017 at 9:41 am

Please post the code

• claudia

March 16, 2017 at 1:19 pm

ICC17

• LESLIE

March 16, 2017 at 9:47 am

Please share it, it’s once in a life experience and opportunity. I would like to surprise my husband for our wedding anniversary..! thank you !!!!

• claudia

March 16, 2017 at 1:19 pm

ICC17

• Rosita

March 16, 2017 at 10:03 am

Post the codes please!!

• claudia

March 16, 2017 at 1:19 pm

ICC17

• Andres

March 16, 2017 at 10:11 am

Hook us up Cbomb! At least after buying your tickets first.

• charcles cook

March 16, 2017 at 10:15 am

what is the code buddy?

• Annette Meireles

March 16, 2017 at 10:17 am

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me and my family. We will pay anything. Older family members are unable to make a trip to Spain for El Clasico, so we collectively passed out when we found out it would be held in our backyard!

• claudia

March 16, 2017 at 1:20 pm

ICC17 CODE FOR FRIDAY MARCH 17

• og

March 16, 2017 at 10:48 am

can you shared the cod we us we need to buy 2 tiket today please???

144. Ninara Sada

March 16, 2017 at 9:14 am

where are the codes? is this another scam?

• Jelinnet

March 16, 2017 at 9:20 am

I just talked to them they said 930 or 940am

• F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 9:24 am

930-940am for what?

• Jelinnet

March 16, 2017 at 9:40 am

To send the code they said they were working on it, but it is now 939am and they haven’t send it so I’m calling them again

• Luisdsanchez

March 16, 2017 at 9:42 am

Thanks for the hustle! Please post the code when you get it

• Jelinnet

March 16, 2017 at 9:49 am

They told me to just check back at 10am to see if I get it because I don’t have any funds on the dolphins account right now for dolphin tickets. I only signed up to get the code and they said if I don’t get it today I’ll get it tomorrow because of that. They’re going to send a presale link with the code, but is the same code for everyone so if anyone gets it before please share

145. JD

March 16, 2017 at 9:11 am

Any update on the pre-sale code?

• Jelinnet

March 16, 2017 at 9:14 am

Already checked junkmail, I’m going to look up a number to call

146. Jelinnet

March 16, 2017 at 9:03 am

I signed up and didn’t get the code yet or an email saying I would get it soon. I’m a dolphins member and an ICC member

• F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 9:05 am

call the dolphins STH number , ask for it and post it here for us as well

• Jelinnet

March 16, 2017 at 9:13 am

The what number?

• KaryUrb

March 16, 2017 at 9:13 am

Check your junk mail

147. F⚽⚽tballer

March 16, 2017 at 9:01 am

Anyone has info on the dolphins member pre-sale code?

148. NeedElClasicoTix

March 16, 2017 at 8:23 am

I just need 2 tix to go with my dad

149. Miamiguy

March 16, 2017 at 7:57 am

Anyone have a presale code yet?

150. Jesus Tijerina

March 16, 2017 at 7:39 am

Cbomb how many are you planning to buy?

151. Moe

March 16, 2017 at 6:47 am

Cbomb, care to share the presale code??

152. Cbomb

March 16, 2017 at 6:05 am

Have the promo code as dolphin member but they reduced the number of tickets from 8 to 4

• Cbomb

March 16, 2017 at 6:49 am

Also the dolphins told me the Tix will be VERY pricey…$200 for standing room only and probably $1000-$2000++ for lower bowl.

• alm

March 16, 2017 at 6:55 am

what is the code, cbomb?

• Footballer

March 16, 2017 at 7:00 am

hey buddy…can you please share that pre-salw with us ?

• claudia

March 16, 2017 at 1:13 pm

PRE- SALE CODE FOR TOMORROW FRIDAY MARCH 17,2017

IS ICC17

• Cbomb

March 16, 2017 at 6:59 am

People aren’t going to pay thousands to watch a friendly soccer game are they??? These are Super Bowl prices!!!

• LIguy

March 17, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Not really, the cheapest super bowl ticket was around $6,000 in 600 level seats at Reliant Stadium. I agree these prices are to much but the place will be sold out so apparently not everyone agrees.

• Ryan

March 16, 2017 at 10:10 am

Can you share the code for today?

• Gerson z

March 16, 2017 at 10:32 am

Can you share code please?

153. Jackie

March 16, 2017 at 2:09 am

Any presale codes yet

154. Jesus Tijerina

March 16, 2017 at 1:41 am

Any dolphin members if you come across this and you have codes please post. If you got a code from ICC please post also would help everyone.

155. Jesus Tijerina

March 16, 2017 at 1:04 am

Can the same code be used twice?

• Christian

March 16, 2017 at 1:23 am

As far as I know yea you can

156. Brittany

March 16, 2017 at 12:04 am

Anyone have a general idea of how fast people think the tickets will sale out i dont have access to a presale code im really wanting to get tickets but im not sure how quick they will go 🙁

157. jk

March 15, 2017 at 10:38 pm

But that’s too late – Dolphins members get the code to buy tickets tomorrow morning.

• Christian

March 15, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Exactly on the email it says that because I registered that I had gained access to the presale that will start on the 16th at 10am ET and that my code will arrive shortly

• Andres

March 15, 2017 at 10:50 pm

I received the same email. But according to ticketmaster, looks like only dolphins members will receive the code for tomorrow. ICC registration is for the 17th presale

• Christian

March 15, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Oh I see… well hopefully some dolphin members come here and share some codes

158. Jose

March 15, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Go to the international champions cup website and sign up for the pop up about el Clasico tickets you’ll be added to the list and will receive the code 03/16 before the exclusive presale!

159. KP

March 15, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Need to get a code from dolphin memberOnsale to General Public
    Mon 03/20/17 10 am EDT
    End: Sun 03/19/17 11 pm EDT
    Heinekin/Ally/SiriusXM/Chevy Presales
    Start: Sat 03/18/17 12 pm EDT
    End: Sun 03/19/17 11 pm EDT

• Christian

March 15, 2017 at 10:22 pm

I’m not a dolphins member and I got an email saying I was gonna get a code for the Thursday presale, where did you get your info?

• KP

March 15, 2017 at 10:27 pm

I got the information on ticketmaster website

160. Will

March 15, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Any idea on prices. Everything I am looking at implies >$200 at a minimum with fees

• Christian

March 15, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Dunno will have to wait for the presale

161. Christian

March 15, 2017 at 5:07 pm

I got an email saying I should receive an email with the code shortly, I just don’t know when but in the email it said that I will receive a code shortly for the presale that starts on Thursday the 16th! Fingers crossed

• Andres

March 15, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Where did you get the e-mail from? ICC?

• Christian

March 15, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Yea I got it at 11:30am pacific time

• Christian

March 15, 2017 at 6:49 pm

Out of all the emails I registered only my wife’s got the email saying that the presale code for Thursday’s sale was gonna arrive later

• perla

March 16, 2017 at 10:36 am

has anyone got the code ? plzzzzzzzzz

162. Catalan

March 15, 2017 at 3:23 pm

Keep an eye on your emails if you have a Ticketmaster account, SeriousXM account, Dolphins member, Dolphins partner, Chevrolet account and SHARE the Codes on here. Spread the love guys lol

• Armando

March 15, 2017 at 4:21 pm

I’m so excited! Any new on codes yet?

• Brittany

March 16, 2017 at 12:06 am

Yes for sure spread the love for the love of soccer lol

163. Antwan

March 15, 2017 at 2:12 pm

How much will tickets cost?

164. melissa

March 15, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Codes yet?

165. Christian

March 15, 2017 at 2:29 am

Come on share codes

• claudia gonzalez

March 16, 2017 at 1:06 pm

code is ICC17
      FOR TOMORROW FRIDAY MARCH 17,2017

166. Jesus Tijerina

March 14, 2017 at 8:50 pm

when the pre-sale codes go live. Where do you go in ticketmaster to reedem it?

• Christian

March 15, 2017 at 2:57 am

Yea

• claudia gonzalez

March 16, 2017 at 1:05 pm

icc17

167. Louise Araguez

March 14, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Any update on pre-sell codes please ?

168. nana

March 14, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Any idea of the possible price of those tickets?

• Juan Vasquez

March 14, 2017 at 2:46 pm

Starting from $180, according to Ticketmaster.

• Jose

March 15, 2017 at 12:35 am

where did you see that???

• Delmy Santos

March 16, 2017 at 8:30 am

The price of $180 was there on Monday. It’s gone now.

• Antoinette

March 17, 2017 at 10:32 am

for pre sale they are starting at $400

169. MELISSA RAMOS

March 14, 2017 at 11:33 am

any updates on the pre-sale code in ticketmaster?

• Christopher Harris

March 14, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Not yet. We’re anticipating we’ll find out the info on Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

• Nicole Cerrato

March 16, 2017 at 10:10 am

Any update on the code?

• RAUL

March 16, 2017 at 10:13 am

I GOT A CODE BUT ITS FOR TOMORROW ICC17
      3/17/17

• TIM

March 16, 2017 at 11:25 am

DOLMEM

• Nicole C

March 16, 2017 at 11:31 am

Not working. Did they send you this code Tim?

• D Davidson

March 16, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Man, Everybody who shared the code is a dummy!! They have a certain amount of tickets allotted for each code. So by sharing the you are literally making it harder to get tickets for yourself. So if they know 1000 people signed up for pre-sale and the average person buys four. Then you put 4000 tickets for that code. Now everybody has a the code. 5000+ people trying to get 4000 tickets.
        Stupid you should have bought your tickets first before sharing if I was going to share.

• Paul lam

March 16, 2017 at 10:54 pm

What’s the code?

• Paul lam

March 16, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Raul,
        Would you mind sharing the code for tomorrow 3/17?

• Ely