Last Sunday’s La Liga games between Atletico Madrid-Barcelona and Villarreal-Real Madrid both surpassed 500,000 viewers in the games that were shown across beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español in the United States.
Out of the two matches, the game that had the most viewers was the pulsating game between Villarreal and Real Madrid with 612,000 viewers in total. Out of that number, 461,000 came from beIN SPORTS en Español and 151,000 were from beIN SPORTS (the English-language channel).
The earlier game between Atletico Madrid and Barcelona had 519,000 viewers on beIN SPORTS en Español. The game wasn’t shown on beIN SPORTS due to the League Cup Final between Manchester United and Southampton being featured on that channel instead (226,000 watched the EFL Cup Final).
In what was a fantastic day for beIN SPORTS in terms of TV viewing numbers, the Spanish top-flight league is currently averaging 149,854 viewers.
This season’s La Liga title chase is a three-horse race between Sevilla, Real Madrid and Barcelona. The top three clubs are separated by just two points.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season