Berlin (AFP) – Franck Ribery is back from a five-week injury lay off and will be on the bench for Bayern Bundesliga game with Hamburg this weekend, coach Carlo Ancelotti said on Friday.
The charismatic 33-year-old French winger tore thigh muscles in training in January.
“He’s ready, I think we’ll start him on the bench,” said Ancelotti, who confirmed that Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso would be unavailable for the game.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season