Istanbul (AFP) – Portuguese international winger Ricardo Quaresma has signed a three-year contract extension with Turkish champions Besiktas until 2020, the Istanbul club said on Tuesday.
“I’m proud to play for this great club. Besiktas always and forever,” the 33-year-old wrote on his Instagram account.
The former Porto star, who has also had spells at Barcelona, Inter Milan and Chelsea, was part of the Portugal team that claimed the country’s first major title at Euro 2016.
He has contributed nine assists and one goal in 17 league appearances for Besiktas this season.
Besiktas are two points above Istanbul Basaksehir at the top of the Turkish league table.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Where to find Chicago Red Stars vs. Angel City FC on US TV
- Where to find Portland Timbers vs. LAFC on US TV
- Where to find Man City vs. Man United on US TV
- FOX Sports to feature US Soccer float in Macy’s Parade
- FOX says US-England could rank in top 5 biggest games ever
- Umbro’s USA away kit better than Nike’s World Cup effort
- Man City vs Man United: TV coverage details
- Potter magic seals first league win as Chelsea boss
- Bundesliga in talks with private equity firms to sell media rights
- Gareth Bale debuts own craft beer ahead of World Cup