Connect with us

fuboTV

fuboTV’s new deal to add NBC and FOX networks

With fuboTV, are the channels in HD?

Most of the channels are HD-quality. We’ll find out whether some are in SD the closer we get to the launch of the fuboTV beta.

Where can I stay updated on which games are going to be available on which channels?

World Soccer Talk features TV schedules for all of the major soccer leagues as well as a daily email newsletter, which has updated TV schedules.

If you have any questions that are not answered above, please let us know in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to answer them.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
  • Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more

Pages: 1 2

15 Comments

15 Comments

1. Tony

December 19, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Not a soccer question, but does the Fox channel provide access to local NFL games?

Also, does a Fubo subscription provide access to to the authentication required apps like NBCSports, Fox Sports Go, etc? For example can I watch NBC Sports Extra Time as a Fubo subscriber?

• Christopher Harris

December 19, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Tony, yes, fuboTV will provide access to local NFL games via the FOX channel. But the FOX channel, at first, will be in select cities only. The others will be added in the future.

Authentication via fuboTV with NBC Sports App should come in Q1 2017. No FOX Sports GO authentication yet, but fuboTV will offer FOX Soccer Plus.

2. Snowfergus

December 19, 2016 at 8:32 am

How does the “cross platform DVD” work? What equipment do I need?

• Christopher Harris

December 19, 2016 at 8:38 am

You mean cross platform DVR. fuboTV already has a DVR built into the streaming service where you can record games with the service. But it sounds like fuboTV is going to be expanding the DVR capabilities. More details about the enhanced features will come soon, I’m sure.

3. Santos

December 18, 2016 at 10:53 am

I am still waiting to see what NGSN does. I been asking to get the Peruvian Primera Division for a while now. I really hope they say anything in the coming days.

4. uran1d10t

December 16, 2016 at 11:55 am

PS Vue better

5. Rob

December 15, 2016 at 9:43 pm

Question Mr. Harris or anyone on here, what television or smart television do you recommendation for fuboTV? With this i would cut the cord. Great article.

• Christopher Harris

February 7, 2017 at 9:38 am

Any flatscreen TV or monitor would work perfectly. I would recommend getting a Roku streaming stick for $40, so you can watch fuboTV through it as well as other channels on Roku. You just need to make sure the TV has a HDMI port so you can insert the streaming stick into it.

6. Sam Jay

December 15, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Thank you Chris for keeping us updated. However, there doesn’t seem to be any information on what “fps” each channel will support. For someone who has used to the smoothness of TV broadcasting, going to lower frame-rate is not an option. Unfortunately none of these streaming providers seem to be willing to invest in better platforms to support 50/60 fps (most probably due to higher costs). Streaming on 25 or even 29.97 fps for a football match does not seem to be very ideal. UK providers (Sky and BT) have had the higher fps implemented for couple years now. I fail to understand why we can’t have it here in the US. I am currently paying over $150 for my TV/Internet/Phone package with TWC/Spectrum and until recently had FS2 in SD only and ExtraTime (all 5) are still in SD. I would jump ship in a heartbeat if I could get the same broadcasting quality. Heck, I am ready to dish out even $10-$15 more for DVR and higher fps.

• Velija

December 15, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Ive had Playstation Vue since it came out nationwide a few months back and can confirm, all sports channels play at 60 FPS. Sling does the same as does DirecTV Now.

Not sure where you got the idea of no 60FPS, but its not correct.

• Sam Jay

December 15, 2016 at 9:41 pm

Velija, I’ve also had both SlingTV and FuboTV and before that KlowdTV. None of them were streaming with 60fps, except ESPN and ESPN2 on Sling. This may have changed since last year. I intend to try Vue. Thanks for your input though.

7. thyname

December 15, 2016 at 1:29 pm

So, basically they are raising the price for the beIN Sports two channels (I bet everybody who subscribes to Fubo.TV now does it for those two channels) by 50% from $10 to $15.

That’s how it looks to me.

Obviously they are betting cord cutters who like sports would switch to them, no different than DirecTv Now, which is the same price for more channels, includes ESPN channels, but does not include beIN.

Good luck!

• Christopher Harris

December 15, 2016 at 1:46 pm

To be fair, it also includes Univision, Univision, UniMas, Galavision, FOX Deportes, GolTV en Español and TyC Sports, so that opens up a ton more programming including Liga MX, MLS, Copa Libertadores, Bundesliga, Copa Argentina and other leagues.

Plus, if you’re currently a $9.99/mth subscriber to fuboTV, you’ll be able to stick with that package if that’s what you want.

If you want to stick with a base beIN SPORTS package, another option to consider is Sling World Sports (formerly known as Sling International), which is $10/month and includes beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Espanol and WillowTV). More info is at http://worldsoc.cr/slingworldsports

• thyname

December 15, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Thanks Chris!

8. Gabe

December 15, 2016 at 6:03 am

Per their Facebook page it sounds as if they’ll honor existing packages (I have the 9.99 plus 3.99 Espanol add-on) as long as you don’t make a change. Good news for people like me who doesn’t need all the new channels as I get them on my satellite package.