If you’re a soccer fan in the US who wants to be able to watch more games from around the world, beIN SPORTS Connect needs to be a part of your streaming tools. The streaming service from beIN SPORTS makes a ton of games available that are not on beIN SPORTS or beIN SPORTS en Español. Those include games from the League Cup, World Cup qualifiers, Serie A, Ligue Un, Copa do Brasil, La Liga and much more.
If you’re fortunate to have a TV provider who allows you access to beIN SPORTS Connect, consider yourself fortunate. But if you’re like the rest of us, including me, whose TV provider isn’t one of the participating partners, you can watch beIN SPORTS Connect via fuboTV.
Patience is a virtue, though. There are several steps to get beIN SPORTS Connect working on fuboTV the first time you use it. But once you go through these steps, it’ll be worth it. Plus, fuboTV offers a free 24-hour trial so you have plenty of time to take it for a test drive.
Here are the step-by-step instructions of how to watch beIN SPORTS Connect via fuboTV:
Go to the free 24-hour trial to fuboTV and then click on the red ‘Start for Free’ button.
On the login page, choose whether you want to login via Facebook, Google+ or via e-mail.
If you selected the email option, you need to create a username and password (if you signed up via Facebook or Google+, you’ll skip this step).
On the options page, select Basic Channels (the first choice available). If you want to add more channels, select from the ones listed underneath. When you’re ready, click on the ‘Continue to Last Step’ orange button near the top of the page.
You’ll need to enter your credit card details. Note that the 24-hour trial to fuboTV is free, so if you don’t like the service, you can cancel within 24 hours for a full refund.
After completing the last step, you’ll be redirected to the fuboTV homepage.
Now that you’ve signed up for the free trial to fuboTV, you need to go to the beIN SPORTS Connect website and validate your login. Important: beIN SPORTS Connect only works on Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer, and does not work on Google Chrome.
To validate your login, click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
You may need to enter your fuboTV login credentials one more time, if the site asks you for it.
Last but not least, if you see a Silverlight message, you’ll need to update or install Silverlight on your computer for beIN SPORTS Connect to work. Silverlight only takes less than a minute to update.
If you have any questions about beIN SPORTS Connect, let us know in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Where to find Denmark vs. France on US TV
- Where to find Chelsea vs. Manchester City on US TV
- CBS Sports to televise more women’s soccer matches
- Messi claims he had trouble finding himself at PSG
- Arsenal set Women’s Super League attendance record
- Southgate, Kane claim England are nearly powerless over Qatar
- Premier League should be decreased to 18 teams, says David Dein
- Southgate holding England back from being world beaters
- Where to find Mexico vs. Peru on US TV
- Where to find Czech Republic vs. Portugal on US TV